Damilola Taylor's dad fuming

Yep agree man gassing his son has been dead for time now man needs to get along with life and keep it moving. No logic its just blind anger needs to listen to some dr King.

The breh changed his life around as for the Ricky did he get banged up again two weeks ago on recall? Must really be some wotless breh.

• Downvote 2

Was just about to make a topic on this.

I was siding with Damilola s dad, Until I saw this bre's interview on ITV just now.

He actually seems like a decent lad with no record and was not caught up in that street bolox.

I think they should let the guy live. Apparently he had never met his cousins before until a funeral .

Props to the brother for doing his thing. positive stuff.

• Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

@hank He has one think he want a step up to knighthood

@profit alie if man was a alive now probaly be some scammer

thats rich comin from a wasteman like yourself who cant even clean his room at 29 years old

/

Damis dad is defo salty though cant even front on that

shits disgusting

man should be the first one to applaud him for turning his sh*t around

• Upvote 1

Mate get a life I would not be surprised if you are venom. You and I know that is not my room and has never been my room so why you gassing like I told you come correct in life and fix up. End of the day I know what I am doing in life. While you live in some fantasy land about you own some company drive around in a one series. Beg you sit in a dark corner and actually think about what you can accomplish in life. Because end of the day making up stuff and chatting anything about me is not really benifiting your life. Might get you some of di lol's and pos stuff but when the dust settles you are still a loser. Beg u don't come with the I didnt read talk either. Seriously think about that before you make another post you waste of oxygen.

Guest chap44uns

Mate get a life I would not be surprised if you are venom. You and I know that is not my room and has never been my room so why you gassing like I told you come correct in life and fix up. End of the day I know what I am doing in life. While you live in some fantasy land about you own some company drive around in a one series. Beg you sit in a dark corner and actually think about what you can accomplish in life. Because end of the day making up stuff and chatting anything about me is not really benifiting your life. Might get you some of di lol's and pos stuff but when the dust settles you are still a loser. Beg u don't come with the I didnt read talk either. Seriously think about that before you make another post you waste of oxygen.

xlk.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ye guys bitter like kola nut

he should be accepting this, but u cant blame him really for having feelings

this, can't blame him at all

pain of losing your son like that will forever burn

xlk.gif

LMFAO