Sadie Ama vs Princess Nyah vs Alesha Dixon vs Lisa Mafffia

kerser

32 members have voted

1. 1. Whos your fav

i used to think Su Elise was nicer than Alesha (secretly still do) I had to see Alesha in the flesh to really understand her package

Sadie for me

I cant shed the image of Alesha "rapping" in that laddish mc voice, it irks me..from her pics shes like a pretty girl id see down roman road market on a saturday back in the day, Sadie's got more sex appeal

i used to think Su Elise was nicer than Alesha (secretly still do) I had to see Alesha in the flesh to really understand her package

Sadie for me

I cant shed the image of Alesha "rapping" in that laddish mc voice, it irks me..from her pics shes like a pretty girl id see down roman road market on a saturday back in the day, Sadie's got more sex appeal

BANGER

Sunship > ____

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

light skin girls do tend to be pretty dont get me wrong but they are so overatted its unreal . The way mandem fall over their feet for them smh . black women >>>>>>> . Anyway sadies knockers won it for me

• Upvote 3

You could have gone with NYrather than Nyah tbh.

I agree with the su elise post.

I have met both before and I can say Alesha is the prettier of the two. She looks better in flesh.

But all that MC ing was complete turn off.

Of the four mentioned its a no brainer

Alesha > Sadie >Lisa > Princess Nyah