emma

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
lots of people been saying they think its some1 close 2 da familly
wouldnt b suprisedand all this bullshit about blamin the police is f*ckedwen the parents left the kids alone in their rooms when there was a drop off point

I was just chatting about this.It is very sad.But blaming the police doesnt make sense, the parents were the ones who left the child alone and as such they should bare the brunt of the blame. I think they know this and that is why they are lashing out at the police.This should be a lesson to all parents.Seriously it pisses me off that parents can be been so neglectful which in this case has brought about terrible circumstances.I believe the parents should face criminal charges for their neglect.

I was just chatting about this.It is very sad.But blaming the police doesnt make sense, the parents were the ones who left the child alone and as such they should bare the brunt of the blame. I think they know this and that is why they are lashing out at the police.This should be a lesson to all parents.Seriously it pisses me off that parents can be been so neglectful which in this case has brought about terrible circumstances.I believe the parents should face criminal charges for their neglect.
completely agree with you leaving three children alone under 3 years age for any amount of time is disgraceful , the parents are doctors to, thought they would of known better, obviously not

u cud have found a nicer lookin girl  :wink:
*Goes to type "Nicer looking girl getting beaten by angry bloke" in google*