Heaven

The New Diaby

If the mind & body are separate entities then how can our physical memory be transferred into something residual?

When we go to heaven, without having the ability to bring information from the brain, how are we going to recognize our relatives?

Essentially we're all going to be particals of energy with no direction, form or intelligence.

• Downvote 5

Ive been to heaven and hell well I thought it was Heaven was like the best place ever in the world God kept telling me I can live here but then he sent me to hell. It was just some place where people just kept trying to kill me over and over again worse place I have ever been. But I think it was state of mind and it was a hallucination as I was forcing myself to go cold turkey and that only happens after a big weekend of blow plus it makes me scared to go sleep.

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Ive been to heaven and hell well I thought it was Heaven was like the best place ever in the world God kept telling me I can live here but then he sent me to hell. It was just some place where people just kept trying to kill me over and over again worse place I have ever been. But I think it was state of mind and it was a hallucination as I was forcing myself to go cold turkey and that only happens after a big weekend of blow plus it makes me scared to go sleep.

Does it snow in ur heaven?

• Upvote 2

Does it snow in ur heaven?

Did not see any snow. Was in this massive room with bare arcade machines was playing some games that don't even exsist yet. Any food I wanted came out of this valve ting. It was always sunny and best feeling ever. Theb some alarm would go off saying i done something wrong then i Was in hell it was gloomy bare flats and bad mind people who would chase me and. Try and stab me as soon as they saw me like I don't belong. Bare slags there aswell. They killed me in some tube station one of the times I was killed pushed me under the train tracks I woke up but I was still asleep. Literally a dream within a dream. Think it was god telling me of I don't change I I'll die soon.

• Downvote 1

This was a serious question

I've probably worded it a little to powerfully intellectually wise.

That's why people fear what they don't understand

Hence the de-railment of the thread into arguments, insults and other Gossip Magazine intellectual convosations.

-

Bring on the night-time crew that can hold down a serious debate!

Soca, Ice, Infamous, Smaddy, Bill Collector, Kurtis.