ephedrine

HangTheDJ

what's the score then?

how many mg's pre work-out, avoid coffee/caffeine tabs unless you're on some next level thing?

just want an appetite suppressant and something that'll enable me that little bit more in the gym, but need to shed the excess pounds before the summer, the issue is the long evenings in this freezing house with no other escapism on offer other than an 8th an a pizza delivery

it's counter productive, i need to get away from this.

can get 100 10mg ephedrine pills for £25.

should i go for it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been meaning to tell give my own input on this but i keep forgetting

yh

its the best thing ANYONE can get to lose di fatt

it is banned in the uk because bodybuilders and druggies that like to abuse things started taking sahitloads because it gave a similar high to speed when taken in very high dosages. consequently these oman type dons died which resulted in it getting banned

it used to exist in all fat burners but because people were popping pill like nothing and a few died it was banned

its not banned in canada

i buy it from here http://centurysupplements.com/ephedrine-hcl-150-tabs/?a_aid=f4825d13&a_bid=9ddf5063 or here http://astronutrition.com/ephedrine-hcl-200-tabs-caffeine-100-tabs.html

the tabs come in 8mg form

you are not supposed to take more than 24mg at any one time

i take 16mg 2 -3 a day with 200 mg caffeine and 1 tab of fish oil

idiots take like 70+ mg with 200 caffeine 3 times a day that shit cant end well

it tottally restricts your appetite , you wont feel like eating shit you have to remeber to eat

its important to take a multivitamin and drink plenty of water minimum 3 litres a day

it gives you high energy , makes you more alert you will feel warmer than usual as it raises your body temp. you will sweat like a motherfucker as well

feel free to fire any q's at me

• Upvote 3

can you do cardio on it?

what workouts were you doing, standard stuff?

this all right for a tester? http://centurysupple...ine-hcl-50-tabs

/

ps. my modafinil came today (got it from unitedpharmacies-uk.com) took about 6 days with quick delivery. gonna try it tomorrow and will report.

yh u can do cardio on it

i was dooing hiit - which is not really reccommended on ec but i didnt kno that at the time

do slow 45-60 min cardio at least 3 times a week

you will get ehadaches/migraines if you dont drink enough water btw

and you have to start of small and work your way up

as in have one 8mg eph tab with half 200mg caff tab for a week then the nx week have 16 mg of eph with one full 200 mg tab and if you life the next week or week after have 24 mg eph with 200mg caff

DO NOT JUMP IN ANYHOW

YOU WILL FEEL LIKE DEATH IS UPON YOU

• Upvote 1