Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

Fail mma guy and smacked up by Booker T..............comes back to the second most important main event of the year.............and wins the rumble...................with everyone booing him............... yet Daniel Bryan has gone clear..............fuck it would have been good to have Reigns win it ffs................WWExtremely shit have failed again.

SMH

just finished watching now

you knew triple H was gonna help his boy

i predicted the whole rumble

knew reigns would eliminate bare guys and also eliminate the other shield members

knew fucking batista would win

knew bryan wasnt gonna be in it at all

ppl were mad salty bout bryan. Probably one of the most over wrestlers in a long while.

So im guessing Bryan V Taker at wrestlemania

Glad Cesaro lasted a while...needs a bigger push.

As much as i find Kofi boring ...that guy knows how to hit the sick spots at big events so props to him

bryan v wyatt was the best match

they chanted for him during the title match and in the rumble 

when 30 hit and mysterio came out 

nothing but boos lol

I heard the other day that this is the rumoured card so far for Wrestlemania.

Batista vs Orton

Lesnar vs Taker

Cena vs Bray Wyatt (now you see why Bryan lost last night. So Super Cena can be the man that finally stops the Wyatt's, smh)

Punk vs HHH

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus (Yeah I know, smh. They'll probably try to sell this as mania rematch with Bryan getting his revenge for that loss against a heel Sheamus but the fans will just be pissed that Bryan isn't winning the title.)

Ultimate Warrior va Ryback

I read that too thought nah who the fuck will wanna watch that but as soon as wyatt came out for the cena match I knew it was right

Clocked bryan wernt coming out when batista did cos rey was advertised and was only 1 spot left

The way the crowd just booed everyone and everything after

Reckon they might try make up for it tonight on raw...

Mick Foley:

More From Mick Foley: Disgusted By The Royal Rumble, Losing Enthusiasm For WrestleMania As noted earlier, Mick Foley took to his Twitter and wrote that he was "disgusted" by tonight's WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view. He blogged about tonight's PPV on his Facebook account, here is a portion of what he wrote:

"As I mentioned on Twitter, I've never felt so disgusted at the conclusion of a WWE (or any) PPV. Like many of you out there, I just don't get it. This Daniel Bryan thing is a phenomenon. You get it. I get it. The fans in Pittsburgh (yes, I was thinking of writing 'RIGHT TH...but I'm just not in a cheap pop mood) got it. But tonight, for the first time, I had to admit to myself that the powers that be are just not going to get it. And that makes me sad. I'm just honestly sad, just flat out f-cking sad (yes, I dropped an F-bomb there to emphasize how F'ing sad I am for the guys who bust their butts night in and night out - Ziggler, Punk, Bryan, etc - with no hope of getting their shot at this year's Mania.

"You know who else I'm sad for? Me. In my two years as an official WWE Ambassador, I never once had to lie about my enthusiasm for the company or the product. Now, although I am no longer officially an Ambassador for WWE (believe it or not, my only official role in WWE is as GM for Saturday Morning Slam, a contract that ends in one month) I was till looking forward to being part of the biggest event of the year. I'll probably end up going anyway. But I'm about 1/6th as excited about it as I was just a few hours ago. I wanted so badly to hear 75,000 WWE fans chanting 'YES' - and seeing fans walk away absolutely ecstatic about the outcome of a PPV for the first time in a while...a long while. But when given the chance to make it happen (unless they've got something MAJOR up their sleeve) WWE's answer tonight was a resounding 'NO, NO, NO'."

Mick Foley's son:

As noted earlier, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley ripped last night's Royal Rumble pay-per-view for Daniel Bryan not being included in the Rumble match. If you thought his rant was something, here is what his son Dewey wrote:

"Sorry people who know much about wrestling, but this company right now is in some serious s--t. This is really bad for their company because one or two individuals truly believe that their opinions reign much higher over the millions and millions of people who watch their show religiously on a weekly basis. It's such a horrible feeling obviously because it hits close to home. You have these guys who work their asses off 320+ days a year, who barely see their loved ones, and they get completely disrespected and disregarded because Triple f--king H thinks they're 'too small' or not star material.

"My dad made your ass, and people told my dad all his life that he would amount to nothing. So Triple H should know from experience that the people that work their asses off and that are told that they are worthless, are the ones that make the company the best it can be. Without my dad, Triple H is just a mid-carder. My dad went out of his way to make sure that he turned Triple H into the intimidating, scary, cerebral assassin, son of a b---h that he has become. So it's about time that people who deserve to be the best are given the opportunity to show it. WWE is a f--king dictatorship and it is just truly a shame."

The comment has since been deleted, but he has retweeted screenshots of it on his Twitter.

/

Putlocker links for the Royal Rumble + more = http://watchwrestling.tv/wwe/

CM Punk walks out on WWE: More details on reason for his departure

As detailed on the site here, CM Punk walked out on WWE when he told Chairman of the Board Vince McMahon on Monday Night Raw this week (Jan. 27, 2014) that was going home. As of right now, he will not be appearing on any shows going forward.

This just one night after he was the Iron Man in the Royal Rumble match and there were apparently big plans for him at WrestleMania 30.

So what gives? Dave Meltzer provided some details on a breaking news edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required but strongly recommended):

"It's funny that it took so long to come out because he did it right before Raw started. I guess the deal is he told Vince McMahon that he was going home and he went home. And they were not expecting that to happen. People had certainly expected that he was going to leave in July. They could see that it was coming, he was getting burned out, the signs were there. I had heard about it for quite a while that he was theoretically going to leave in July, but I always take that with a grain of salt because you know how many guys say 'I'm retiring' in pro wrestling and then when the day comes they don't. It's hard to walk away because there's so much money.

"The thing with him is he's very different from a lot of the guys in the sense that he saved his money, which is a big thing, and he didn't need them, in his mind. I think that most of these guys... because a lot of these guys are frustrated, not all of them but a lot of them, but at the end of the day they don't complain and they're afraid to say anything. I don't want to say he's not afraid to say anything but he spoke his mind more than anyone else and he didn't have a fear of being fired because if he's fired, what's going to happen? He's going to have more free time and he's going to be able to rest up his injuries, and he doesn't have that financial concern.

"I have no idea what the straw was that broke the camel's back in the last couple of days other than it happened. But it wasn't one thing, that I can tell you. It's been building up for a year, maybe a little less than a year maybe even more than a year. What I do know obviously is he wanted to be the top guy in the company and as long as John Cena was there it was not going to happen. He went heel when he was a very strong babyface because of the idea that he could be the number one heel. ... Whatever it was, I can't tell you more, I just know that he didn't need it and the guy's that don't need it have a different mentality than the guy's who need it."

This is all very interesting because no one really knows what's going on other than Punk, but he's been vocal about his desire to get out of pro wrestling sooner rather than later. He recently told MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani that his contract expires in July and he wasn't sure about coming back.

That decision may have been made on Monday.

It should be noted that he's also been very vocal about wanting to main event WrestleMania before he retires and for the second year in a row, a big star has come back and been given that slot. The Rock returned and beat Punk for the title at the Royal Rumble last year and Batista returned to win the Rumble this year, the same Rumble Punk was the workhorse for.

This could very well be a combination of burnout, creative frustration, and lack of upward mobility.

It was also noted by Meltzer that Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H is now a possible match for WrestleMania 30 with Punk apparently not working the show.

Stay tuned.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/1/29/5356802/cm-punk-walks-out-on-wwe-more-details-on-reason-for-his-departure

Times like this you wish there was a wcw

• Upvote 2

Thing with wwe, kids will watch no matter what happens and so will lifelong fans like most of us...

So they can do whatever they like

It's an angle.

Is it true about Sting lads?

So Had punk left?

Do the board still see Daniel Bryan as a fad so wont make him a legit champ.

This just proves what I was saying for ages that the world heavyweight title was being used as the intercontinental championship was in the 80's and early 90's 

No way on earth can the world title match be orton vs Batista 

they should do a rewrite and have batista being screwed out of the title match or having the main event of wrestlemania early on raw like they did at wrestlemania 2000

Wyatt's should be seen to be under the power of undertaker which should be revealed at wrestlemania

Daniel Bryan should face taker at wrestlemania if he dont get a title shot

They need to build a fued so we can get Cody vs Goldust at WM30

The Sheild (I dont want them to split but looks like they will soon) triple threat match at Wrestlemania for the united states championship 

Batista should reform evolution with triple H being like what Ric Flair was. They should take on Curtis Axel in a role similar to what Orton had

Big E Langston, Mark Henry & Titus O'Neil should start a faction what is pro black and can have run in's with the real americans 

alexander rusev, sami zayn and Paige should be promoted to the main roster from wrestlemania. Pac & Corey Graves should then come through after summerslam  

WWE Upset With CM Punk Leak, Major WrestleMania Creative Meetings Held, Which Match Is A Lock?

Source: PWInsider Elite

The CM Punk situation is personally being handled by Vince McMahon himself, as opposed to Triple H or WWE's Talent Relations department.

WWE officials are not happy at all about the story getting out and there being a big deal publicly. The hope was to keep it as an internal issue and deal with it within the company.

There were meeting with the WWE creative team all last week discussing WrestleMania XXX plans if Punk does not return, as well what to do with him if he does come back. The meetings were not as a result of Punk walking out specifically but also a by-product of fans rejecting segments and the reaction for Daniel Bryan at the Royal Rumble. A source noted that "anything is possible" at this point in regards to the WrestleMania XXX card and nothing should be considered official or locked in with the exception of John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt.

/

i cant believe people actually still watch wrestling...

i mean i actually cannot believe it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Cesaro >

xkKXsrt.gif

waiting on his rematch with sami zayn for the launch of the wwe network on NXT arrival 

Looks like Punk has finally cEna-NOUGH.

It's funny how the WWE is pissing off their current wrestlers, legends and fans with their terrible booking and then they're gonna turnround and ask for $60 from everyone for this WWE network.

Can't lie their network is shaping up to be good. $60 for the first 6 months then $10 after for the content they have is not bad. Plus every PPV, rather than spending X amount on 1 event. What they're putting up on day 1 is a tiny tiny portion of their library. 

Sting, he's time with 'Taker urgh, a few years ago when they did the whole build up for Jericho's return I was amped as those videos were perfect for Sting but they trolled the 'net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpsN2TiCBc