Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

@meridian it was cool being in there in terms of the atmosphere and the experience, but because of the seats i had (and them shits wasn't even cheap) it's not great for actual watching the event. Stadium was toooo big and I was better off watching the action on the screen than looking at the actual ring. I think watching wwe without commentary definitely makes a difference (not in the best way) I think if you're going to watch wrestling live the closer the better.

/

Takeover was very good. 

Hopefully AOP do jump on raw tonight, they need it.

12 minutes ago, Agony said:

Matches like Gargano vs Ciampa is why some people still watch wrestling. Everything about that feud from the heel turn that started it to this classic main event was done correctly. 

100%  when you have story telling like that people get invested 

Ciampa's entrance >>>>>

7 hours ago, Agony said:

Let's see if the only Raw episode of the year that's worth watching from start to finish delivers 

watched highlights

meh

AOP  (Squashed Slater & Rhyno then  left ellering at the ring)

Ember Moon (pinned alexa bliss in a tag match)

Bobby Lashley (Squashed Elias...Held man in a suplex for like a minute..one handed...whilst rotating)

No Way Jose (come out bussing skanks and dipped.. meh)

Samoa Joe (gonna be in a feud with Reigns)

Jeff Hardy (reckon they will put him in the IC Title picture)

Paige done retirement speech

best part for me was when Owens/Zayn asked Kurt for a place on the roster and Kurt said theres no space for anymore tag teams but he heard TNA are hiring :rofl: 

On 4/8/2018 at 3:49 PM, The Somalian said:

That NXT show was a bit special

yh watched roh supercard of honor but they flopped especially going head to head with nxt

14 hours ago, CurryMan said:

watched highlights

meh

AOP  (Squashed Slater & Rhyno then  left ellering at the ring)

Ember Moon (pinned alexa bliss in a tag match)

Bobby Lashley (Squashed Elias...Held man in a suplex for like a minute..one handed...whilst rotating)

No Way Jose (come out bussing skanks and dipped.. meh)

Samoa Joe (gonna be in a feud with Reigns)

Jeff Hardy (reckon they will put him in the IC Title picture)

Paige done retirement speech

best part for me was when Owens/Zayn asked Kurt for a place on the roster and Kurt said theres no space for anymore tag teams but he heard TNA are hiring :rofl: 

On 09/04/2018 at 6:29 PM, The Somalian said:

100%  when you have story telling like that people get invested 

Ciampa's entrance >>>>>

Forgot about @0:40 when Gargano pushed Ciampa out the way to take the ladder shot. Little things like that made the heel turn even better.

The ladder match was hard

Wishful thinking but hopefully Riccochet skips past 205live when he eventually gets called up

Undisputed Era>>>>

Binged watched the last few months of NXT to catch up before Takeover. Been really impressed with Pete Dunne since he made his debut. He has the potential to be one of the top heels in the company in the next few years. 

6 hours ago, meridian said:

Smackdown was no way near as good as Raw..

Was obvious there was going to be the cash in.

Style and Bryan is a Summerslam match and they drew for it straight away.

Oh and Paige as GM is a terrible idea.

Paige as GM is a good idea imo. She's good on the mic and works well as both face and heel and she was born into the business. Hopefully will keep her off the madness.

Usos v new day...new day need to go.raw or.somemthing

Naomi v Natalya ...dead

Billie Kay and Peyton ?

Cash in was good especially because the ref was being a chief. Only thing that pissed me off is that they made Asuka lose her streak just for Charlotte to drop the belt ....but I guess it's better than Asuka winning the belt and Carmella cashing in and taking it from her.

Randy Orton winning for the us title shot against jinder ???

New heel nakamura is necessary. Consistent low blows ftw. And his promo was joke "sorry...don't speak English"

Bryan Vs styles. Was needed.

Superstar shake up next week.

New day will probably go Raw... I can't see them having Paige and Xavier Woods on TV together yet...although I could be wrong, Charlotte too can't see her starting a 2 on 1 rivalry unless she teams up with Asuka or Naomi as there are rumours that they are bringing women's tag titles in.

I think Carmella will drop the belt within a couple weeks too..unless they turn her character serious.

Randy winning pissed me off...why they aren't pushing Rusev more is beyond me.

Never been a fan of face Bryan, Heel Bryan much more entertaining.

Disappointed not to see Sanity debut too

It's bait Vince is still being petty about the Rusev/Lana/Ziggler/Summer Rae storyline that got killed when allegedly Lana leaked the news of her real life engagement to put a stop to the storyline. And you know how stubborn Vince can be when someone he doesn't wanna push organically gets over. 

WWE is vinces company

if he want to put a 6 year old as his champ and have him go over everyone clean 

he can do it

no point caring about what they do or dont do with the talent they have anymore

all about taking your own initiative and getting out there and working hard to get yourself over and PAID like Cody is doing 

or you can take a pay cheque clock in clock out and do as youre told like Dolph Ziggler

As long as fans still pour $$$$$ into his company he can do as he pleases and why not everyone else would 

watched that already but pos

AJ era >