Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

Talk online is its the worst wm of all time lol

I thought it was good, but I wasn't expecting much and defo no cena heel turn or ziggler cash in and even tho I wanted punk to end the streak it was still Moty so far

Raw should be decent

Wwe would be fucked if TNA was any good

I am starting to get into tna show can imoprove allot they have the talent

now they are touring the whole country but this aces and eights storyline is dead they need to end it soon just a rehash for nwo

I like the whole gut check thing they do

WWE hoard so much talent then under use them

Jim Ross blamed the WWE the other week on his blog for their being no original talent as its like a machine now

Did you see CM Punk's protest about Antonio Cesaro not being on wrestlemania card by wearing his T-Shirt at the press conference ?

Whats Dean Ambrose beef with Mick Foley? went in on him on twitter saying he ruined wrestling

Did you see CM Punk's protest about Antonio Cesaro not being on wrestlemania card by wearing his T-Shirt at the press conference ?

I rate Punk for that

@1:13 Mark Henry asked him why he's wearing the shirt

This was his response to the same question from another interview:

Punk stated:

It was a clean shirt that grabbed and I wore that day. It's not some sort of silent protest because he's not on Mania, although I will go on record right now that it's absolutely ridiculous that he doesn't have a match at WrestleMania. I will pimp that guy until the cows come home. He's awesome. He's everything that the WWE should want in their superstars. He's tremendous. He can wrestle, he's a brick house, he's looks the part, he acts the part, he walks and talks that part. He can speak seven different languages! You're missing the boat on this guy.

/

Sin Cara's Injury Stopped United States Championship Match at WrestleMania

By Cardiff Wanderer (Featured Columnist) on April 4, 2013

According to the Wrestler Observer Newsletter (via LordsofPain.net), Sin Cara’s latest injury is the reason why the United States Championship is not on the line at WrestleMania.

The article says, "At one point, WWE officials were considering Sin Cara vs. United States Champion Antonio Cesaro for WrestleMania 29, which is why Cesaro hasn't had much direction. Cara has been cleared to wrestle after missing a few weeks with a concussion."

Sin Cara has suffered two notable injuries during the last few months.

He injured his leg after an attack by The Shield on SmackDown, then suffered a concussion on Raw in March shortly after he returned. Neither problem kept him out for too long, but the combined effect has taken some good opportunities away from the Mexican high-flyer.

It looked likely that he and partner Rey Mysterio would challenge for the tag team title before the leg injuries. It now appears that he has missed the chance to have a go at the United States Championship on the biggest show of them all.

Sin Cara has now been cleared to wrestle. However, it is too late in the Road to WrestleMania for the match to be added without taking significant time away from more established matchups.

This is not the first year Sin Cara has missed WrestleMania. An injury at Survivor Series 2011 meant he was not included on the WrestleMania XXVIII card either.

Losing his opponent for WrestleMania also explains why Antonio Cesaro has looked so lackluster over the past few weeks.

He has been inserted into any match where a face needs an impressive win before taking on a WrestleMania opponent. In fact, Cesaro has not won a televised match since his win at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

This leaves Cesaro looking incredibly weak as a champion. The knock-on effect has decreased the prestige of the once much-coveted United States Championship.

This is very different from just a few weeks ago when Cesaro was on a tear. His dead lift of the Great Khali when landing the Neutralizer wowed audiences everywhere. Many predicted he would be a world champion in the near future.

It is a real shame that neither the United States Championship nor Antonio Cesaro will be at WrestleMania. He is one of the best workers on the roster at the moment, and the championship match’s absence is noticeable on the card.

However, WWE executives should have had a backup plan.

Sin Cara does have a bad history of injuries, so it was not inconceivable that he would get injured again. Now this oversight has cost the company the momentum of one superstar and damaged the prestige of the United States championship.

Still no excuse. You spend around 9 months building this guy and the US title up and then he gets left off the Wrestlemania card, pissed. They could have easily just thrown together a title match with someone like Kofi Kingston or another mid card guy.

Also this turn cena heel thing

Lol he is a heel, if he turned he would get cheered and become a face, right now genus a heel for anyone over 12

Well bret hart mentioned it in his interview saying they can never turn him into a heel put him in black clothes he does not have the characteristics but man how many years has he be getting heat from the fans. His image needs a change I know he makes a shit load of money through merchandise for vince hence why will might never see it but it worked for hogan is all i will say.

One thing I rate cena for is what he does for make a wish kids which is great think he has granted the most wishes in history. Then you have to ask do you want to spoil this image

Cody Rhodes ✔
@CodyRhodesWWE

Best day of the year. Glad to see the #rhodestothefuture signs popping-up...it's time.
8:16 PM - 07 Apr 13

Tensai ✔
@WWETensai

Make sure to catch Tons of Funk beat up a scrawny mustache and peabrain at #WrestleMania tonight. See how at http://Wrestlemania.com

7:58 PM - 07 Apr 13

Brodus Clay ✔
@BrodusClay

In life we have set backs and disappointments sometimes you need your heartbroken to know how much you love it #365toredemption Nyadonothat
3:42 AM - 08 Apr 13

The Bella Twins ✔
@nicoleandbri

Group Hug. Getting ready for our match. @TheDamienSandow @CodyRhodesWWE #Teamwork #Wrestlemania #WM29 pic.twitter.com/GXQzH0HQJI
12:07 AM - 08 Apr 13

BHSa2zpCEAAiQsH.jpg

The match got cut at the last min due to time constraints

GABOS

Pissed so pissed well it better happen tonight.

Clay said the other day he got his moment last year as John cena just happens to need to go to toilet for ex amount of time enough time to let him go out. Wwe make the show 5 hours next year FFS

Why not even make it a dark match? This would piss me off so much can't even cuss the company as you will be held back #pain I thought Brock vs triple h over ran same with rock vs cena what was shit for the first ten minutes. Ryback vs Henry worst match but you know they will face again at extreme rules

no backstage interviews

no big entrances

just pure wrestling

i liked that still..... loads of people complaining though.....which is weird cos the same people complain that its too much entertainment not enough wrestling

they fucked up the card basically, done the 3 main events and then realised wait we need jericho, orton, sheamus, big show, the shield, ziggler and bryan still on the card

the main events were wrong to begin with

Read a few days ago that they set aside 8mins for the mixed tag match and 8mins for Diddy's performance

If Diddy wasn't on the show they could have used that 8min match in between Punk/Taker and Lesnar/HHH to give the crowd a chance to get their energy back but oh well

/

After Mania is WWE's transfer window with wrestlers getting signed, fired, promoted from nxt and making a comeback so what's everyone's predictions?

Christian and Evan Bourne are supposed to be coming back from injury

Wishful thinking is guys like Hornswoggle and Khali getting fired but fired but it will probably guys that hardly get any tv time like JTG, Ted Dibiase JR, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan and Alex Riley

Would be good to see Carlito, RVD, Kharma and John Morrison re-joining the company

Apparently at least 2 NXT wrestlers are getting promoted soon. Adrian Neville is the best high flyer and is a future star, Kassius Ohno would be a solid upper mid card star straight away, Bray Wyatt has a good gimmick that would make him stand out, Paige is a future Divas champion but that division is in a mess so she should stay in NXT and there's a few others that would be ready to make the step up.

Yes I want to see PAC but hate the Adrian Neville name bring through the whole wyatt family come through. Being in Paige as she can actually wrestle. Was saying I wanted carlito back hope he is over his addiction. Heard kharma had a good fight the other day. Rvd is just taking the piss with both tna and wwe but seeing he was at the taping for hall of fame suppose he is coming back to wwe

Where is Sabu these days my all time fave my style is based allot of his stuff

read they were 17mins behind when diddy came on anyways

anyone heard the Smoke DZA - Ringside mixtape ?

y2kushgod + wolfpac >