Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

The moment i see HHH come out and theres 3 man left i knew he was turning on rollins 

been watching this shit too long

Thatmatch was always gnna happen, especially after he started using the pedigree....

anyone watch talking smack ? Easily the best program from wwe that then smackdown then nxt, it still takes me 15 mins to watch 3 hours of raw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Squash match hit the spot exactly how wwe wanted it to.... good work by them

• 3 weeks later...

World of Sport comes back to ITV daytime on new years eve and barring a ratings tank, they are looking to make a full series out of it....

Which has WWE shitting themselves and lead them to making this announcement 

WWE legend Triple H has announced a landmark move in the world of wrestling.

The Game revealed the company is set for a new United Kingdom champion – with a tournament made up of British and Irish wrestlers to take place in Blackpool in January.

Triple H said: “There’s no reason why it can’t be as big as Raw, Smackdown or NXT.”

The special two-night tournament will be held at the Empress Ballroom on January 14 and 15 and will be aired on WWE Network.

Sixteen independent British and Irish grapplers will compete for the title.

The Game says WWE has worked with brands in the UK like Rev Pro, PROGRESS and ICW and OTT in Ireland.

Blackpool native and WWE executive William Regal said : “The 16 competitors are going to put everything on the line.

“Everything to become the first WWE United Kingdom Champion.”

WWE superstar Finn Balor, from Ireland, said: “This tournament is the bridge between the independent scene and the WWE.

“I would have loved to have been able to compete in it.”

Competitors include Progress and ICW stars Trent Seven, Pete Dunn and Wolfgang, plus ‘Roy Better Know’ himself, the Bodyguy Roy Johnson.

Triple H added: “We spent that time to identify and cultivate the best talent in both the UK and Ireland, and today we are excited to announce that we will crown, for the first time ever a WWE United Kingdom Champion.”

“This is the next chapter of our talent and development recruitment strategy.”

FULL LIST

Sam Gradwell, Wolfgang, James Drake, Tucker, Joseph Conners, Tyson T Bone, Roy Johnson, HC Dyer, Dan Moloney, Jack Starz, Tiger Ali, Ringo Ryan, Saxon Huxley & Chris Tyler.

Looool petty.

Was listening to one of JR's podcast the other day he was breaking down that world of sport deal 

I like that belt much better than the universal 

World Of Sport Wrestling on ITV1 @ 5pm today

Was a good, family viewing tbh. The wrestling was a bit....meh.... from some of them, but at least something different is out there. Guardo or whatever his name is is rubbish though lol.