Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

nxt coming to London

rags im going

When and tickets ?

NXT London will be broadcast live on the WWE Network as an NXT Special.

It was confirmed earlier this week that the first international NXT tour would take place in the UK this December.

There have been seven live NXT specials to date: NXT Arrival (February 27, 2014), NXT TakeOver (May 29, 2014), NXT TakeOver: Fatal 4-Way (September 11, 2014), NXT TakeOver: R Evolution (December 11, 2014), NXT TakeOver: Rival (February 11, 2015), NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable (May 20, 2015) and NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn (August 22, 2015).

A future unnamed special is due to take place on October 7, 2015 and will feature the final of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic tournament.

The UK tour kicks off in Newcastle on December 10, and will visit seven cities in the UK including Glasgow, Blackpool, Cardiff and London.

The tour will feature appearances by several WWE NXT stars, including Samoa Joe, Tyler Breeze, Dana Brooke and Emma, as well as current NXT Champion Finn Bálor and NXT Women's Champion Bayley - though as ever the card is subject to change.

The full list of dates for the NXT tour are as follows:

• December 10 - Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle
  • December 11 - The SSE Hydro in Glasgow
  • December 12 - Sheffield Arena in Sheffield
  • December 13 - Empress Ballroom in Blackpool
  • December 14 - Capital FM Arena in Nottingham
  • December 15 - Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff
  • December 16 - The SSE Wembley Arena in London

Tickets for the NXT tour of the UK will go on general sale tomorrow (August 28) at 9am, following a pre-sale earlier today.

Bálor said of the tour announcement: "On behalf of all the NXT Superstars and Divas, we are extremely excited at the opportunity to perform for the WWE Universe in the UK.

"I look forward to the opportunity to return to where I started my career, giving fans new memories that they will never forget."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s216/wwe/news/a665724/wwes-nxt-london-will-be-broadcast-live-on-the-wwe-network-this-december.html#ixzz3k2izKtjv 

Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yh 1 month free like netflix

I got a subscription but havent watched in a min

Shit loads of stuff there tho....

Didnt watch it doubt i will

Gnna jump back on ecw, got up to 95 wish it was happening now.... That show is booked too sick

/

NXT is just a rip off of roh/pwg etc... With wwe production, heard its losing shit loads of money

Still the best show out tho

I recorded it

Read the results in the morning

Saw cena wins

Deleted

Watch TNA Bound for Glory 2015 Live Stream Online Free on Sportsbun. TNA Wrestling is heading to San Diego for the very first time with its marquee Pay-Per-View event of 2015 BOUND FOR GLORY, live from Viejas Arena on the campus of San Diego State University Sunday, Oct. 20, at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT.

Watch TNA Bound for Glory 2015 Live Stream Online Free on Sportsbun. Bound for Glory (2015) is an upcoming professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). It is scheduled to take place on October 4, 2015 at the Cabarrus Arena in Concord, North Carolina.