Admin.

Pro Wrestling (WWE, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, WOS)

Raw is getting killed in the ratings by the NFL and Love & Hip Hop

At this rate they'll drop below 2 million viewers when they was averaging 3/4/5 times that in their prime  

The shows dont mean shit thats why...

3 hours can be caught up on a 3 min youtube video 

Nothing new no meaningful stories

no real payoffs

no character progression

can swap any wrestler for another makes no difference

deadout.... 

On 10/3/2018 at 2:51 PM, Admin. said:

The shows dont mean shit thats why...

3 hours can be caught up on a 3 min youtube video 

Nothing new no meaningful stories

no real payoffs

no character progression

can swap any wrestler for another makes no difference

deadout.... 

No show get's watched in full, in fact, no match get's watched in full either.

Super Show Down was absolutely awful. Nobody wanted to see Taker vs. HHH. All 4 looked WASHED.

41 minutes ago, Admin. said:

i was there for tapings. 

some decent matches.

Was a long night though as i know its gonna span over several shows ...never again.

/

This Austin Aries ting is either a sick work or a madness

Mad 

Saw some headlines the other day that said Wrestlemania plans has been changed but didn't know why until now 

Why did they put the titles on them if they are gonna have them feud straight away? Unless they do it like Shawn and Austin in 1997. Feud is good enough to have none of the titles involved but they hold 50% of Raws titles. When Roman Reigns comes back which I hope happens they have actually got over the booing issue not to sound tasteless .  

8 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Roman Reigns has leukemia some sad shit 

Rah dont watch wwe but away from the ring in docus etc... he always across as a nice guy shame they couldnt get his character over

13 hours ago, Monday Bandele said:

pisses me off that not one member of the crowd seemed to know wa gwan. one of the best theme tunes jim made as well

It's WWE's own fault to be honest.

That ending was actually sick, reminded me of attitude era.

Women's storylines actually have some sort of direction rest of the the show is shit, can see Steph has got most of creative time and effort focused on the that.

I love Becky, I hope they took notice that she was getting cheered over Rousey, because they are turning Charlotte in Reigns mark 2. We already seen heel Charlotte before so I dont know why they are being so stubborn 

Oh well was only gnna job before being put on the back burner again for mania season...

wwe loves there flava of the month and then killing off these characters once they have your money

The rumoured alternatives to Rousey winning was Becky winning via interference from Nia Jax & Tamina or Charlotte(to set up a Wrestlemania match between Charlotte vs Rousey or the NXT 4 horsewomen vs Rousey's 4 horsewomen).

Rousey's lucky because if she beat Becky clean there would be boos and Becky chants every time she appeared on Raw. Still wish she came in as a heel and just 'broke' a different women's arm every week on a Pentagon Jr vibe. Then after winning the title, bullying the roster for a long title reign just when she's about to lose, Shayna and the other 2 horsewomen save her. Then later on down the line those 3 turn on her, Shayna takes the title and you build up to Rousey vs Shayna at Wrestlemania in 2020. 

Fighting with My Family is an upcoming comedy film based on the 2012 documentary The Wrestlers: Fighting with My Family, telling the story of WWE professional wrestler Paige. It is written and directed by Stephen Merchant, with Dwayne Johnson executive producing and also appearing in the film.