Wengers Answer To Eden Hazard

The New Diaby

Anthony-Annan-and-Youssef-Msakni_2713800_original_crop_650x440.jpg?1329684212

YOUSSEF MSANKI

Availability - £4,000,000

Youssef Msakni (Arabic: يوسف المساكني; born 28 October 1990) is a Tunisian professional footballer. He currently plays as an attacking midfielder for the Tunisian Ligue Professionnelle 1champions Espérance Sportive de Tunis.

Tunisian youngster Youssef Msakni says joining Arsenal would be a 'fantastic move' amid speculation linking him with the club.

The Gunners are rumoured to be chasing the Esperance Tunis playmaker, who is also believed to be on the radar of French clubsLillespacer.gif and Paris St Germainspacer.gif after impressing for his country at the Africa Cup of Nations.

Reports in Tunisia claim Arsene Wengerspacer.gif is eyeing the 21-year-old as a replacement for Cesc Fabregas,spacer.gif who departed Emirates Stadium for Barcelonaspacer.gif last summer, and will send club officials to Esperance to agree fees next week.

Msakni says he has not been in contact with the Premier League club but would welcome a move to North London.

He told skysports.com: "Arsenal?spacer.gif That would be a fantastic move for me. However, I am not aware of their interest.

"I am ready to make the next step. Going abroad will improve me and I want to fulfil my potential."

The Tunisian is also yet to hear anything concrete from his reported French suitors, adding: "I heard about Lille through an agent and through sources at the club. PSG? (There has been) nothing (just)

• Downvote 1