Whos been to a Brothel?

roberz999

lol @ thinkin ur a badman for bangin some random woman who feels sick at the site of ur d*ck and cries when she leaves ur yard, but has no other options.

BOY I HAVE NEVER EXPERIANCED ANY OF THEM BEING UNHAPPY.

ALWAYS HAVE A LAUGH WITH THEM.

+ I GIVE THEM THAT GOOD d*ck NO HOMO.

Guest Intervention

lol @ thinkin ur a badman for bangin some random woman who feels sick at the site of ur d*ck and cries when she leaves ur yard, but has no other options.

Nah some are but not all of them are like that!

Ive been to one in endz...they are actually cool. some latina one. Man can just jam in there...watch football with the people....chill and ting...they all say that they only doing it cos they want to send money to their famo back home and that they love sex but hate it when "smelly asians with small d*cks" come in LOL....You can get bare free sessions as well (if your good looking and gas up the bitches)

I think theres something wrong with this site

I typed my address in but its showing my house????

Nah some are but not all of them are like that!

Ive been to one in endz...they are actually cool. some latina one. Man can just jam in there...watch football with the people....chill and ting...they all say that they only doing it cos they want to send money to their famo back home and that they love sex but hate it when "smelly asians with small d*cks" come in LOL....You can get bare free sessions as well (if your good looking and gas up the bitches)

I think theres something wrong with this site

I typed my address in but its showing my house????

LOL fam you aint got to type no address in the website i posted...you click on what ends...e.g south london/east london and it lists the ones on them areas...

dunno what website you on :S

• User locked this topic