less exposure to rap music videos, adolescents

who had greater exposure to rap music videos

were 3 times more likely to have hit a teacher;

more than 2.5 times as likely to have been arrested;

2 times as likely to have had multiple

sexual partners; and more than 1.5 times as

likely to have acquired a new sexually transmitted

disease, used drugs, and used alcohol

over the 12-month follow-up period (Table 2).

From a study on called ''Exposure to Rap Music Videos and African American Female Adolescents’ Health''

LOL @ natty

there is more to rap then just two extreme ends of rick ross fake drug/murder/boss life talk and talking about aliens and illuminati

cant even debate with people like you, your mind is already made up

:/

Of course there is two extremes ffs but people who complain about the rick ross extreme seem to believe that ignorant rap shouldnt exist at all and they should be positive etc but the reason that rap is so good is that we have these two types or rap and more.

/

lol @quoting me with a damien marley and nas song

not knowing i went to their concert

and that nas is my favourite rapper of all time

unlk

/

rap fans have been ridiculous since the rise of soulja boy and them lot

its like you can't listen to some conscious sh*t but also like ignorant nigga sh*t like uncle murda

its like you have to pick between the two

• Upvote 1

Pos for Kendrick.

But tbh I can appreciate most types of hiphop, why is it either one or thr other? Just because I like old Tribe and DeLa tracks from way back don't mean I can't like Ricky.

/

I wonder what the real Rick Ross feels about Freeway and Ross talking his name.

LOL @ natty

there is more to rap then just two extreme ends of rick ross fake drug/murder/boss life talk and talking about aliens and illuminati

Of course there is two extremes ffs but people who complain about the rick ross extreme seem to believe that ignorant rap shouldnt exist at all and they should be positive etc but the reason that rap is so good is that we have these two types or rap and more.

PROMOTION, ADVOCATION AND CONDONING OF AIMING TO BECOME A DRUG DEALER, KILLING PEOPLE AND WORSHIPPING MONEY AND MATERIAL POSSESIONS SHOULDN'T EXIST

• Upvote 2

LOL @ natty

PROMOTION, ADVOCATION AND CONDONING OF AIMING TO BECOME A DRUG DEALER, KILLING PEOPLE AND WORSHIPPING MONEY AND MATERIAL POSSESIONS SHOULDN'T EXIST

Bruv you sound like an extreme christian or something bro

Theres other bigger issues in the black community that need addressing other than officer rozay

If you had your way then we wouldn't have gangster movies either then? Or grand theft auto? At the end of the day its all entertainment

I sound like an extreme christian because I do not believe rappers should be encouraging people to do what they do not even do them selves

I see

There are bigger issues that need addressing but he is a part of a much bigger issue

Which is doing anything to acquire material possessions and placing them above anything else

Ok..

I take it you have not watched many gangster movies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrkjiNkDFVw

Both died in the end ''bruv''...

I sound like an extreme christian because I do not believe rappers should be encouraging people to do what they do not even do them selves

I see

There are bigger issues that need addressing but he is a part of a much bigger issue

Which is doing anything to acquire material possessions and placing them above anything else

Ok..

I take it you have not watched many gangster movies

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vrkjiNkDFVw

Both died in the end ''bruv''...

Doesn't mean people still don't aspire to the life shown in gangster movies. Even if there are always unhappy endings everyone flips it like 'nah that would never happen to me'. At the end of the day there are bigger issues to confront then rick ross or gangster rappers ffs. Let them make their music and get off your rap high horse.

i beleieve them rap stats

every man and his dfog talking about how they are a 'boss' and shit on bbm

foolish boys and girls saying yolo every 5 mins

im sure weak minded people get affected by these rap lyrics

maybe im even one of them victims because all i want is money and afeter listening to a couple rawse tunes

i feel like lining up some cats ,hollering at my drug baron guy and selling some sort of drug substance

put on yella diamonds when your in your whip and itll make you feel like your vauxhall corsa was a lambo for those 3-4 mins

• Upvote 1

One a my dargs gets iffy wen i put on the ghost cos he says it makes him wanna go back to the old ways. I really dnt think this type of rap affects me like that, i get hype of ross an styles makes me think about my life but never influence me to do crime. Mind affi weak fi dat