RICK ROSS: TRUTH OR FRAUD?

Yak_Louis

Bare stuff can be associated with nazi germany from fanta being created there to ibm and banks.

But I just think maybach music is a lazy uncreative name, its discontinued and he's not getting paid for it. now bare pl are putting 'music group' at the end of a stupid name even tho its one company

I'm puttin this sh*t down looking too much into this

so? Hitler breathed oxygen ....

If he named his company that then it wouldn't be a problem.

edit: Just clocked Ross in your sig lol.

Don't you think he should associate himself with names that don't hold negative connotations for blacks?

when directors make films they dont change the characters name to something soft

he's obv tryna portray a certain image, and it works for him

i dont see why he has to represent all black people or whatever

he doesn't it's just that the most influential culture at present (and for the last fifteen years) is urban/black music

and NO ONE is flying the flag for ANYTHING profound

niggas are f*ck*ng stupid

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

good news doesnt sell

i watch news channels most of the day n even there its just negative sh*t most of the time

murderer, rapist, rioter, award winner, murder, rapist, sports, weather, war, corrupt Africans, old woman swindled of her savings, business news

for real

but I swear you jacked that from Bill Hicks.

*realises that DB would never listen to Bill Hicks*

I swear you jacked that from some nog comedian who catted Bill Hicks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDSQ5Hcds4

• Downvote 3

not just music, but music is one of the biggest influences.

for every vulnerable person there will be an industry ready and waiting to milk you and sell you crap that you should aspire to

cant be escaped, and no need to wear a tincap, just know whats what and where YOU wanna go.

Same way listening to slow jams sometimes can make a don tusky is how listening to rozay or jeezy can get man gassed.

Hip hop music greatly influences young people in particular blacks. Look at how the rappers talk about Gucci lv now everyman and his dog go and spend what they should be spending on books on belts worth over 200 boys.

Seeing the same thing with Louboutins and now Hermes. It's different when u have a lil change to buy these things but when ur broke but istress yourself to buying this shit just because the rappers are always banging on about it. It becomes a problem.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

good news doesnt sell

i watch news channels most of the day n even there its just negative sh*t most of the time

I just think it's a shame people look up to Rick Ross when he is nothing but an unaware coon.

He seems like a smart guy tbh. Say what you will but he went from being a CO barely above minimum wage to a multimillionaire ($18M) rapping about the other side of the law. That, to me, is not an 'unaware coon'. That's a coon who's too aware for your liking.

• Upvote 1

Same way listening to slow jams sometimes can make a don tusky is how listening to rozay or jeezy can get man gassed.

Hip hop music greatly influences young people in particular blacks. Look at how the rappers talk about Gucci lv now everyman and his dog go and spend what they should be spending on books on belts worth over 200 boys.

Seeing the same thing with Louboutins and now Hermes. It's different when u have a lil change to buy these things but when ur broke but istress yourself to buying this sh*t just because the rappers are always banging on about it. It becomes a problem.

you are one of these people bro

(bar the little change bit)

about books lmao

• Downvote 2

good news doesnt sell

I just think it's a shame people look up to Rick Ross when he is nothing but an unaware coon.

Lol he's not an unaware coon. He's doing his job and making money for himself. Why should he care about the greater moral perspective?

good news doesnt sell

He seems like a smart guy tbh. Say what you will but he went from being a CO barely above minimum wage to a multimillionaire ($18M) rapping about the other side of the law. That, to me, is not an 'unaware coon'. That's a coon who's too aware for your liking.

+1

good news doesnt sell

murderer, rapist, rioter, award winner, murder, rapist, sports, weather, war, corrupt Africans, old woman swindled of her savings, business news

for real

but I swear you jacked that from Bill Hicks.

*realises that DB would never listen to Bill Hicks*

I swear you jacked that from some nog comedian who catted Bill Hicks?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lKDSQ5Hcds4

*ads to vocabulary* safe, now I know about Bill Hicks

Hmmm nah, he's just a lucky coon.

There are niggaz everywhere with the same subject matter as him, some blow, some don't.

Of course luck came into it. But from what I can see he wasn't stupid enough to risk it by actually getting involved in that lifestyle.

Reminds me of that Notorious movie, "you can rap about being the average nigga in Brooklyn, or you can be the average nigga in Brooklyn".

I'd rather be seen as intelligent and having offered something useful to the world, than worth 18 million.

Mark Zuckerberg is just that, and he's worth 18 billion.

Brains >>>> Niggarishness

Intellect is the highest level ability, that even money cannot buy.

#treasure

You say that because nobody is offering you $18M.