Week 26 - Premier League 11/12 / Carling Cup Final

User

lololol can't wait till we smash the scum.

They are already living in the past!! pathetic. The fact is, it's a must win for you lot whereas we can walk out with a draw and our 'tough' run is pretty much over.

If you fail to win and we beat you lot. Europa football is you lot. lol @ your directors saying you're ready to finish 5/6th. They don't realise there is no money in Europa! You won't even fill half your stadium and every player will want to leave.

RVP has already gone. Who wants to play for a team full of losers? pmsl

That's all you lot are at the end of the day.

Name me a team that has lost a cup final to a team in a division below them in recent years? lmao

The joke thing is, scum fans still think they are in the title race, We are going to slip up etc

If Arsenal fail to reach the CL. Thats it, they are finished as a top 4 club. I reckon they will not make CL for the next 10 years. Scum have to make 30 mil profit every year. RVP has to be sold lmao

Their club is all over the place.

They should take more tips from us, a well run club :Y:

Have fun trying your best against us

Adebayor, King and VDV are all fit

VDV is still waiting for you lot to show him your the best team in North London lololol haven't beaten us in the prem since he's joined.

4 goals in 3 games :Y:

• Downvote 3

FAAAAAAAKKK. That VDV comment fakkin burned me.

FAKKK

FAKKK

FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

/

That LS comment, you can tell since he was born he's been dying to brag like that.

Us Arsenal fans should not brag about the past. At present we're sh*t.

Don't want to turn into Lpool with their 18 titles sh*t. Utd overtook them.