FAO BBC 2 DIRECTORS AND CHANNEL 4 PRODUCERS

CRLS AGAIN

So I know you've had your little meetings and the whole subject of Gun and Knife crime and if to or how to tackle it has come up.The journey of a child or young man convicted for these crimes has never been covered before.People don't really know the way some of these young people cry for entire nights and days for months or even years, make attempts at their own life or even become completely crazy. I think a good hard-hitting docu-drama would be positive in educating young people in the consequences of these actions.One that covers the entire emotional journey of a child who has been convicted for murder.The piece will be entirely fictional, however it will be constructed based on real experiences and actual events.This is what kids definitely need to open up their eyes, and realise what happens.Visually detailing the horrors of taking someone's life, which some young people just do not seem to understand or simply choose to ignore.JUST GOT THE IDEA READING THE TOPIC ABOUT THE STUPID YOUT FROM NORTH.FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL TO THE BBC OR CHANNEL 4 AND MAKE SOME MONEY.I CAN'T BE BOTHERED.

13-scorcher-before_i_fly_(ft._wretch_32_and_bashy)_(produced_by_naughty_boy) >>>>> _____________.Anyways.. I thought of this idea before.. I know one boy who has been through all this gun knife drugs bullshit.. But when it comes to asking him to do a little interview or documentary about his life he will obviously air it because he is hot on the block and doesnt wanna bait up his businessIf you can get someone to hot themself up then thats youIt will be big

13-scorcher-before_i_fly_(ft._wretch_32_and_bashy)_(produced_by_naughty_boy) >>>>> _____________.Anyways.. I thought of this idea before.. I know one boy who has been through all this gun knife drugs bullshit.. But when it comes to asking him to do a little interview or documentary about his life he will obviously air it because he is hot on the block and doesnt wanna bait up his businessIf you can get someone to hot themself up then thats youIt will be big
ne1 goin on tv claimin 2 bang does not bang therfor its long u just need a convicing actor

ne1 goin on tv claimin 2 bang does not bang therfor its long u just need a convicing actor
True stories stillJust find a "road guy" carlos

Would possibly be a good drama but it wouldnt have the desired effect.We've had Menace 2 Society, Boyz N Da Hood and movies like that which depicted life in the hood in a very powerful way and had endings that move the viewer emotionally, but I doubt it stopped many if any murders from happening.p.s. Can you have a docu-drama thats entirely fiction

Would possibly be a good drama but it wouldnt have the desired effect.We've had Menace 2 Society, Boyz N Da Hood and movies like that which depicted life in the hood in a very powerful way and had endings that move the viewer emotionally, but I doubt it stopped many if any murders from happening.p.s. Can you have a docu-drama thats entirely fiction
The docu-drama genre has little boundaries IMO.Also, Boyz N Da Hood was an important film man.VERY Important.I wrote a paper on it, let me find a quote which summed up how important it was.actually I can't be bothered but basically a politician i think it was the mayor of California, said it was a film that should be shown to educate the masses, etc etc.AlsoBoyz N D Hood focused on the reasons for why young black men were killing eachotherMy idea is to show young people specially children, what really goes through the mind of those they think are tough people when they're being trialled and then convicted for murder.

The docu-drama genre has little boundaries IMO.Also, Boyz N Da Hood was an important film man.VERY Important.I wrote a paper on it, let me find a quote which summed up how important it was.actually I can't be bothered but basically a politician i think it was the mayor of California, said it was a film that should be shown to educate the masses, etc etc.AlsoBoyz N D Hood focused on the reasons for why young black men were killing eachotherMy idea is to show young people specially children, what really goes through the mind of those they think are tough people when they're being trialled and then convicted for murder.
Yeah them films are powerful but for some it may be difficult to relate to..We need something more closer to home.This idea is big by the way.