Sign in to follow this  
CaoS

Crisps...

wots your fave flavour/s & brandwalkers - chicken/smokey bacon/steak & onion(not all the ones u like but jus faves) rolleyes2.gif gogogo

I don't know why but I'm always scared to try new flavours of crisps.Firstly I wouldn't touch them if they weren't Salt & Vinegar.Then I got my hands on some prawna n cocktailthen i liked the cheese and onionhmmi reckon if i tried them all i would like the mall

monster munch pickled onion even doh they smell foul biggrin.gifi had them hamburger flavour quaterback 10p crisp the other day :D brang bak sum sick memorys lol

I used to eat crisps but not anymore.If I were to choose my favourites I would say:Walkers-Prawn Cocktail, steak & onion, smokey baconMcCoys- Steak, Chedder Cheese

I just love crisps in genearal, espec UK crispies.
i want your boobies n bum extra crispy *heart pic*guppie flaps

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

only ones i eat are ready salted

Guest G-dub

salt n vinegar!!!always loved them! pickled onion monster munch are nice 2as are skips!

I'm allergic to salt and vinegar but they are my favourite flavour!I just suck up the fact that my throat begins to contract as soon as I open a packet. I love Mcoys salt and malt vinegar.

I'm allergic to salt and vinegar but they are my favourite flavour!I just suck up the fact that my throat begins to contract as soon as I open a packet. I love Mcoys salt and malt vinegar.
them and the steak 1s are the best pub crisps money cab buy