Worst thing you have done to the opposite sex?

JOHN DOE

My boy is fucked.

One ting he was semi - dealing with - virgin made my man wait over two years. They were on and off during those years. Good girl as well, church girl dont do droogs, drink, always on her books and as mentioned before she was a virgin.

She was devoted to this don for real. Paid noone else no mind even when they were 'off' at times. He even slapped/punched her up a couple times and she took him back

Anyway they linking each other etc etc and she inclines to him that they will do the ting on v day. v day hebrought her a large card, flowers and somne teddy bear saying she is the best girlfriend ever etc etc

They beat. a couple days later she txts him' good morning my sexy boyfriend' he replies back who said we were dealing - hes not on that relationship shit

nigga is WRAWNG for that

nah- he gave a teddy bear with the words 'she is the best gfriend ever'

and he fucked he knowing she only banged him becuase she felt him and wanted to deal with him

i can understand doing this to a regular ho but this girl was devoted

year from nw bet her tally will be hitting double figures

i maybe an entry to that tallly

• Upvote 2

Girl I was seeing for 6 months, called it off she was in love with me I didn't love her, she was a great person, ticked all the boxes but just weren't feeling her like that.

So i just had to end it and it shattered her, pretty sure that was the definition of breaking someones heart. Ain't too many good girls out there so allow destroying one for someone else who would appreciate her.

intercepted a letter for my former housemate; was handwritten and looked personal (think it was her father)

printed a large stupid f*cking prick face and put that in place of the letter and left it where I found it

tore the letter into vertical strips and left only some for her to find in the kitchen

found this all hilarious at the time, she moved out soon after

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know them chain text's that go round, stupid soppy one's, well one girl I was kinda linking tried to send me one of them, said:

"You are summoned to the court of love, you have been accused of stealing my heart etc.... how do you plead?"

Text back

"Not guilty"

Didn't hear from here again that night but linked it again, when I saw her she goes "you're rude ykno".

• Upvote 2

intercepted a letter for my former housemate; was handwritten and looked personal (think it was her father)

printed a large stupid f*cking prick face and put that in place of the letter and left it where I found it

tore the letter into vertical strips and left only some for her to find in the kitchen

found this all hilarious at the time, she moved out soon after

FACKING HELL

LOLOLOLOLOL

Terrible

im sure punching your ex in the face ranks above that bro

:rofl:

i still laugh about that story now. I actualy feel like i was in the petrol station too

Yea but everyone knows that one so I leave it out now, I get tired of telling it myself.

But something maybe on a similar level...

One time I picked up my ex from her friends house, she had stayed there for a few nights.

So she got in the car and was argumentative from the get go, didn't even get to start the car, ykno them ones.

Started driving off now and told her to shut the fuck up and give it a rest, she said

"That's why I prefer staying at Katie's house"

Stopped the car up the road and reversed bk to Katie's house.

Told her to get the fuck out then and go back to Katie's.

She started tryna be humble but it was too late, took her luggage bag and opened my window, opened the zip and started throwing out her bra's and thongs in the street, she was screaming and tryna stop me.

I opened her door and pushed her out, threw her bag to her, tried to close my door shut but she tried to stop me.

Crushed her fingers in the door by accident.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1