Who is smarter

Guest petercrotch

Well to be honest I think it does depend on the person but most men think they are smarter than women anyway.... just because of the whole sleep with loads of gyal your a don... gyal sleep with loads of man your a hoe.... point of view

Would you prefer to

attend 5 house parties in a week

or

host 5 in your home

Well to be honest I think it does depend on the person but most men think they are smarter than women anyway.... just because of the whole sleep with loads of gyal your a don... gyal sleep with loads of man your a hoe.... point of view

Would you prefer to

or

host 5 in your home

I would rather have 5 in my home, at least I can monitor wtf goes on and sort it out!! cant do that in some next persons yard can i??

they be like who are you?? ahahaha

• Downvote 3

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Would you prefer to

or

host 5 in your home

I would rather have 5 in my home, at least I can monitor wtf goes on and sort it out!! cant do that in some next persons yard can i??

And this right here backs up why we win

Y the fuck would u need to monitor another persons house party??

Only a female could think like this smh

• Downvote 1

Would you prefer to

or

host 5 in your home

And this right here backs up why we win

Y the f*ck would u need to monitor another persons house party??

Only a female could think like this smh

Ye, onli females could think like this because men DONT think!!

Me if i said someone could have a party at my house i would stay sober and yeh I would monitor the party it is MY YARD so why not and obviously the person having the party will want to get drunk so they damn sure aint doing any monitoring.

If it was a males house and they were hosting the party they would probs get f*cked out their face and end up in bed with 4-5 gyal.....and the house will have been robbed when they woke up ahahah

snm

If it was a males house and they were hosting the party they would probs get f*cked out their face and end up in bed with 4-5 gyal.....and the house will have been robbed when they woke up ahahah

snm

I don't understand, Is that scenario supposed to be a bad one? That sounds like a success to me.

snm

I don't understand, Is that scenario supposed to be a bad one? That sounds like a success to me.

My point proven i would rather have a intact house than sleep wi next hoes imo

Would you prefer to

or

host 5 in your home

are you ttrroolliinng?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

About snm u stupid woman

Did u actually read what was said 2 u??

Guy said would u rather go 2 5 house parties or host 5 in your house??

U said u would rather host so u could monitor the party and wouldn't be able to monitor someone else's party...

So I asked y would u wanna monitor someone else's party?

And u rambled some nonsense

go read you're heat magazine

About sum u stupid woman

Did u actually read what was said 2 u??

Guy said would u rather go 2 5 house parties or host 5 in your house??

U said u would rather host so u could monitor the party and wouldn't be able to monitor someone else's party...

So I asked y would u wanna monitor someone else's party?

And u rambled some nonsense

go read you're heat magazine

loooooool

Im not saying I would monitor someone else's party Im saying if sh*t goes down.... you have a say in it... because its your house ... if it was at someone else party you can't really do anything to an extent its not your place to say anything is it.

• Downvote 1

snm

Well we can get our girlfriend to clean up in the morning.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That isn't what u said tho

Yh and only a chick would give a fuck

Shit goes down in someone's else's house i'm leaving...shit goes down in my house i gotta deal with it

Fuck that

snm

Well we can get our girlfriend to clean up in the morning.

LOOOOOOOOOL i dont think she would be a very happy girlfriend by morning aha