That Guy...

Wavant

Im a jealous guy which I think stems from my pride, so the missus can't be entertaining guys, simps or not.

/

(Dropped this before)

I did, once upon a time, take this girl to lunch the day after I worked my magic on her in a club, it wasn't until then that she said she had a man and that she was looking for a way out because he don't treat her right. I wanted the beat, thus came the bars...

"I would never treat you like that..."

After I said that she said she was leaving him for me :|.

Needless to say I linked her a week later, beat and then changed my sim.

I think that scenario was slightly different as I wasn't plotting/hoping/waiting to make my move. She dropped that she had a man out of the blue and I took the opportunity.

• Upvote 4

It's a cuntish thing to do but I imagine that slamming a next man's wifey would be the best sex ever.

I remember I picked up some bredrins from a house party and I heard 2 of them talking in the back saying

"Yo did you beat, you know she got a man right?"

"Yeah lol, she was saying that as she was on top, I've *pap* got *pap* a *pap pap* man though lmao"

I was shaking my head lol, foul niggas.

• Upvote 7

Lol joe mocked every man in the game with a wife with that song

sophisticated g

LMAO

That nigga Joe is corrupt, plays that "friend" angle to perfection. His music is subliminally raising slimy guys out there, lol I'm playing guys a ledge.

/

I'm talking to a girl and I rate(d) her.

She's got a best friend who happens to be a male and I've met him. He's no best friend I'm telling you. I could see it in his eyes, the guy is on the lengthiest covert operation on road toady (Friends of 4-5 years), this is undoubtedly raising alarms.

Now IF I get with this girl I'm going to have to deal with this terrorist very subtlety alie?

Maybe not subtle but patient. Get with her, and assert dominance over a period of time. When you have done this and she knows you aint gonna take sh*t let rip.

Be blunt. If you are with her it is sex that brought you together. You were never and would never be her friend, you are her man full stop. Tell her this. So what's this guy's motivation for talking to her? Same interest? Fashion? Cooking? Movies? TV Shows? I told my girl that before we started going out, I was anticipating what the p*ssy would feel like. Every man does this. Let her into the realms of the male mind. Her 'friend' wants to and I'd use these words; 'ejaculate inside her, or even on her'. If this wasn't the case we'd all befriend ugly obese bitches, but these bitches are alone. Nice girls have male friends because they are waiting, waiting to strike at that moment of weakness.

Either it works or it fails horribly but either way headache averted.

f*ck subtlety, break it down, destroy her bubble, show her we are wolves, and some of us are in sheep's clothing. These men are to be despised and ridiculed. Nothing else.

• Upvote 8

sophisticated g

LMAO

That nigga Joe is corrupt, plays that "friend" angle to perfection. His music is subliminally raising slimy guys out there, lol I'm playing guys a ledge.

/

She's got a best friend who happens to be a male and I've met him. He's no best friend I'm telling you. I could see it in his eyes, the guy is on the lengthiest covert operation on road toady (Friends of 4-5 years), this is undoubtedly raising alarms.

Now IF I get with this girl I'm going to have to deal with this terrorist very subtlety alie?

:rofl: :rofl:

My nigga

YOOO donnies there is this guy thats doing the same to man wen i line up a beat with this one bitch at my uni

some friend of 7 years the guy is a homo IMO but i can also see his sinister side he would cuff her *yuck*. showers her with gifts think he even done a Dream throw it in da bag typa don

im not a snakey guy but my boy told me to just repossess him lool

some super moist don probably says shit like 'Lahi is just tryna fuck don't u see..y would he say lets go to a bar to get u drunk' :/

needs to go back to the uterus or suttin smh kmt

sophisticated g

LMAO

/

:rofl: :rofl:

My nigga

Tears

MAN SAID SLEEPER CELL

G

FG

F

DF

F

WAV BEEN IN THAT DEMBA BA FORM RECENTLY BANGING THEM IN FROM ANYWHERE