That Guy...

Wavant

lol @ that guy

true stories though in my experience its easier to beat a ting in a relationship then a single woman

im not on about the long con.....like "that guy"

all being buddy buddy....boosting the girls self esteem...waiting to catch her at a fragile moment

i detest those man

but you know when you talk to certain tings in a club and they are like "i got a bf" but carry on entertaining your convo...and before you know it youve drawn it and shes either forgotten about her man or told you she has cheated before....them tings there

fuck single chicks.....either butters or looking for a man...and will try hold off the beat until a few dates.....

bitch dont you know my hotel rooms paid for....im not going back alone

NEVER

• Downvote 1

When I met my ex she had a few male friends still but credit to her I told her that can't run and she dropped them.

I remember right at the start of the relationship I was fucking her in the back seat of the whip and 1 of them guys tried to ring her late, I told her to answer it lol.

So I was on top fucking her while she was "yeah, hmm, ok" to this simp on the phone lol.

I see the bredda every now and then on FB I just laugh.

• Downvote 1

the guy is not in a relationship with you lads

what does he owe you

Don't owe me sh*t. He owes himself some self respect though.

Ain't no honor among thieves bro, that's a disillusioned notion.

I don't vindicate or endorse such behavior but nor do I frown upon it.

Said it before winning is winning.

I do personally have etiquette when I come to winning but I can't and don't judge another mans morale high ground to mine. I just have to be aware certain guys are willing to take any means necessary to win while I will not.

That's not a respect thing that's just the way I choose to operate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1