What Happened to... (oldskool heads)

CaoS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when shola was sniffing them linescould i get her up on my line
Someone tel me the name of this tune"can a get [??]to my ghetto ruffnecks..dun kno its all about the chequesboooo to my designer crew get doe..anyway u have to"or something like that

Shola Ama lived next door to my nan still.The last I heard she had to move away because all the neighbours set up a petition to get rid of the slag crackhead because she set up a giant bonfire in her back garden and choked the street. She thought she could get away with it because of her "fame".DJ Luck - I saw him LAST YEAR in JD Sport in Brent Cross, christmas time, whilst out shopping with my sister, he was behind us in the queue buying...... A McKenzie hoodie. biggrin.gif

lmfaoyou know whatspeaking of DJ LuckI met MC Neat the other dayDidn't even know it was himgod knows how i didn't know what he looked likebut when he told me his name it completley flew over meanyway, later that day i came across a picture of his by coincidenceand boyi'm such a doughnut

Speaking of where-are-they-nows going to your schools.Some guy from Damage went to mine.

Dj luck and mc neat played at one rave a few weeks back, so their still aboutWonders what happened to ..- MN8-Cleopatra- That garage band 50:50
Was he wearing his baby blue McKenzie hoodie?

when shola was sniffing them linescould i get her up on my line
Someone tel me the name of this tune"can a get [??]to my ghetto ruffnecks..dun kno its all about the chequesboooo to my designer crew get doe..anyway u have to"or something like that
For some reason i'm thinking the artist was "pluto"

mark morrison?
He appeared on Channel U a couple of years back.