Public f*ck*ng locations

Captain Planet

thinking about 1 fucked place i banged. Smashed my ex in a memorial garden at uni. it was summer and the grass was cut bare nice and there were flowers and stuff round, started off sat on a bench

played on the grass.

realised nobody had walked past in about an hour and had full naked sex on this lawn. Had that daemon thrill seeking adrenaline rushing through my body thinking faaaaack what if someone walks through here for whatever reason

Hyde park, theres a few spots where the grass is long and the foot path is good enough distance, make sure shes wearing a skirt and u can just climb on top and ease it in, people will just think ur hugging and messing about. Did it with one moroccan slapper, was a summers a warm day though.

Lol funny because I've actually witnessed someone shagging in the Hyde park high grass.

:shiftyninja:

Cinema, car parks, virgin train, concert, restaurant toilets.

Got caught by feds in Kings Cross one time lol. We were both butt naked & she was on top. They came up to the window, knocked & asked the chick "Are you ok?", she replied "Yes I'm fine". Then they asked "Is he paying you?" She replied "Oh my God NO!". They laughed, "have a good time kids" got back in the car & drove off. All through the exchange they didn't acknowledge my existance, didn't say sh*t or look at me, I didn't look their way coz the embarrassement was immense.

Swimming pool on holiday in the middle of the night. We heard some people approaching, at this point we are face to face so we just stop the movements and pretend its an innocent embrace. Had a short conversation with some other guests.

'Ooh you two having a late night dip then?'

'Yeah....'

:ghost:

alleys... parks... in cars... but yh alleys are da 1 uno u can full violate a slag hahaha i had her up against da wall batty cocked out n i was goin innnn pullin da hair slappin da batty n allsorts fully gassed n JUST as i was bussin sum1 wondered round da corner kmt i had 2 pull out mid -buss n act like nuttin was goin on meanwhile my boxers are beginning 2 moisturise LOOL... 1 of da bst beats tho still

thinking about 1 f*cked place i banged. Smashed my ex in a memorial garden at uni. it was summer and the grass was cut bare nice and there were flowers and stuff round, started off sat on a bench

played on the grass.

realised nobody had walked past in about an hour and had full naked sex on this lawn. Had that daemon thrill seeking adrenaline rushing through my body thinking faaaaack what if someone walks through here for whatever reason

to think some patriotic young English soldiers gave their life in the war only to go and have some african grindin all over their memory 60 years later....

naa i'm playin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

thinking about 1 f*cked place i banged. Smashed my ex in a memorial garden at uni. it was summer and the grass was cut bare nice and there were flowers and stuff round, started off sat on a bench

played on the grass.

to think some patriotic young English soldiers gave their life in the war only to go and have some african grindin all over their memory 60 years later....

naa i'm playin

lloool