Mame Biram Diouf

That Cristiano is only 2nd to Messi in Football

That Rooney is World Class

That Mourinho is a tactical genius

That Lampard must be respected as a footballer

That Torres was World Class a few years ago

These are all accurate.

Let's ignore the likes of Xavi and Iniesta

Yet to carry his Premier League form into the KO of UCL and major international tournaments

His teams play the same there is no versatility whatsoever and just because he makes early subs doesn't make him a tactical genius. It's more than to luck and gambling than nous.

As TF said as a goalscorer yes but as a footballer? meh never ever.

His years at Liverpool (in particular the 1st season) are the exception and not the norm when you look at Torres' career,he was made out to be the best thing ever. Adebayor was just as good as him in 2007-08 but never received 1/10th of the hype.

Rooney scored 4 goals in Euro 2004 when he was 18 and a lot of people stated he was the player of the tournament until his injury. If that isn't a major international tournament what is?

I'm sorry and I mean this with the up most respect but this has to be the single most ridiculous statements I've ever read about Mourinho. I could sit here and basically pick apart this statement piece by piece but I'm going to save your embarrassment and just ask you to re read what you've said.

Actually f*ck it I'll leave this with you.... When has Mourinho lacked versatility in his illustrious career? While pondering his many league titles and trophies also consider how each league has it's own distinct style of football. Now what I'd like you to do is name me a manager who you would consider better tactically than Mourinho. Has he won a major trophy in every league that he's been in? Most in his FIRST season of managing in them. If moving from top league to top league, with numerous different players with individual talents and winning major trophies doesn't show off tactical versatility I don't know what does. Seriously you're comment baffles me.

Finally it's embarrassing that you state all Mourinho's teams play the same, it just goes to show how incredibly clueless you are. Do you have any idea about tactics when it's comes to football? Obviously when it comes to versatility you don't but let's pretend that you do. Mourinho is known for his incredible attention to detail in the sense that every team that he plays are scouted within an inch of there life, even if he already knows them inside out. So when it comes to match day every player knows exactly what he must do in pretty much all instances on the pitch. What does that mean? It means that his team lines up differently EVERY SINGLE GAME. Just because Martin Tyler tells you Real Madrid are playing 4 - 3 - 3 against Almeria this week and he played 4 - 3 - 3 against Valencia doesn't mean he's playing the exact same tactics you moron. What he does is install a key few footballing principles which have always held him in good stead and then sets his team out to play differently baring in mind who he's playing.

Anyway I've spent way to much time with this as it is so let's just leave it at that :D

These are all accurate.

Yet to carry his Premier League form into the KO of UCL and major international tournaments

His teams play the same there is no versatility whatsoever and just because he makes early subs doesn't make him a tactical genius. It's more than to luck and gambling than nous.

His years at Liverpool (in particular the 1st season) are the exception and not the norm when you look at Torres' career,he was made out to be the best thing ever. Adebayor was just as good as him in 2007-08 but never received 1/10th of the hype.

Rooney scored 4 goals in Euro 2004 when he was 18 and a lot of people stated he was the player of the tournament until his injury. If that isn't a major international tournament what is?

I'm sorry and I mean this with the up most respect but this has to be the single most ridiculous statements I've ever read about Mourinho. I could sit here and basically pick apart this statement piece by piece but I'm going to save your embarrassment and just ask you to re read what you've said.

Actually f*ck it I'll leave this with you.... When has Mourinho lacked versatility in his illustrious career? While pondering his many league titles and trophies also consider how each league has it's own distinct style of football. Now what I'd like you to do is name me a manager who you would consider better tactically than Mourinho. Has he won a major trophy in every league that he's been in? Most in his FIRST season of managing in them. If moving from top league to top league, with numerous different players with individual talents and winning major trophies doesn't show off tactical versatility I don't know what does. Seriously you're comment baffles me.

Finally it's embarrassing that you state all Mourinho's teams play the same, it just goes to show how incredibly clueless you are. Do you have any idea about tactics when it's comes to football? Obviously when it comes to versatility you don't but let's pretend that you do. Mourinho is known for his incredible attention to detail in the sense that every team that he plays are scouted within an inch of there life, even if he already knows them inside out. So when it comes to match day every player knows exactly what he must do in pretty much all instances on the pitch. What does that mean? It means that his team lines up differently EVERY SINGLE GAME. Just because Martin Tyler tells you Real Madrid are playing 4 - 3 - 3 against Almeria this week and he played 4 - 3 - 3 against Valencia doesn't mean he's playing the exact same tactics you moron. What he does is install a key few footballing principles which have always held him in good stead and then sets his team out to play differently baring in mind who he's playing.

Anyway I've spent way to much time with this as it is so let's just leave it at that :D

Scored one goal against Switzerland and was awarded the other which was clearly an own goal off the keeper

against Croatia he came up vs the worse Croat side since their independence

He was meh against France apart from the run which led to the pen/Portugal he went off to early

If scoring goals in group stage games carrying his premier league form then boy. Since Euro 2004 what has he done for the national team? apart from get sent off in Germany 06, not turn up in SA 10 oh yeah he did he abused his own fans

/

As for Mourinho I am not clueless whatsoever

I bet he you never even heard of him until he celebrated at OT when he was Porto's coach so I don't even know how you can even start to school me about Mourinho.

Jose had the biggest chequebook in the premiership, won two premier league titles, but couldn't change the team to cope with a resurgent Man Utd. (So where's the versatility?)

You do know he has always had the biggest budget that's why he will never take over the likes of Tottenham.

Tactically he is over rated (when he makes his subs it's more to do with luck than nous ) and the big games he parks the bus it will only work 2/10 times because this isn't 2004-06 era when parking the bus the win trophies was popular.

We never play 4-3-3 it's more like 4-2-3-1 so come correct before you attempt to start discussing tactics and formations with me

Furthermore I think no I know for a fact the likes of Benitez( unlike Mourinho only one of Rafa's trophies came with a club that had the biggest domestic budget)andGuardiola are tactically superior to Mourinho.

Anyways you tried I give that to you but don't do it again

• 1 month later...

These are all accurate.

Scored one goal against Switzerland and was awarded the other which was clearly an own goal off the keeper

He was meh against France apart from the run which led to the pen/Portugal he went off to early

If scoring goals in group stage games carrying his premier league form then boy. Since Euro 2004 what has he done for the national team? apart from get sent off in Germany 06, not turn up in SA 10 oh yeah he did he abused his own fans

/

I bet he you never even heard of him until he celebrated at OT when he was Porto's coach so I don't even know how you can even start to school me about Mourinho.

Jose had the biggest chequebook in the premiership, won two premier league titles, but couldn't change the team to cope with a resurgent Man Utd. (So where's the versatility?)

You do know he has always had the biggest budget that's why he will never take over the likes of Tottenham.

Tactically he is over rated (when he makes his subs it's more to do with luck than nous ) and the big games he parks the bus it will only work 2/10 times because this isn't 2004-06 era when parking the bus the win trophies was popular.

We never play 4-3-3 it's more like 4-2-3-1 so come correct before you attempt to start discussing tactics and formations with me

Furthermore I think no I know for a fact the likes of Benitez( unlike Mourinho only one of Rafa's trophies came with a club that had the biggest domestic budget)andGuardiola are tactically superior to Mourinho.

How did I miss this?

Jose never left because of Man Utd getting better he left because Roman was buying players over his head, Shevchenko for one. His versatility speaks for itself from when he keeps moving to new leagues and winning them, it's as simple as that. Every league has a different style of play which I'm sure you know (actually this might be slightly optimistic) and to keep winning championships is the biggest sign of versatility you could ever want and it's staring you right in the face but you're arrogant hate of Mourinho and your trying to prove a false point won't let you see it.

I'm struggling to stop myself from laughing at this comment....

"Tactically he is over rated (when he makes his subs it's more to do with luck than nous )"

Do you honestly not get how stupid this is? Alan Shearer is over rated as the top ever premiership goal scorer of all time, he was just lucky to put his foot on the ball a load of times and ran off with one arm in the air when it went in the net. There is 'some' luck in everything but if you think all the top managers are there due to luck then there's no hope for you. I've explained the depth in which Mourinho goes into his preparation, the guy is obsessed with detail so need for me to go into that again. Also to say Mourinho isn't tactically good you only need look back to his Porto days when he took a vastly inferior team and won the champions league and his dismantling of Barcelona in their previous match.

I don't usually get involved with discussions like this because I'm never going to change your opinion and even if I did you wouldn't admit to it. I just whole heartedly disagree with your assessment of Mourinho not being good tactically and not being versatile.

These are all accurate.

/

How did I miss this?

Jose never left because of Man Utd getting better he left because Roman was buying players over his head, Shevchenko for one. His versatility speaks for itself from when he keeps moving to new leagues and winning them, it's as simple as that. Every league has a different style of play which I'm sure you know (actually this might be slightly optimistic) and to keep winning championships is the biggest sign of versatility you could ever want and it's staring you right in the face but you're arrogant hate of Mourinho and your trying to prove a false point won't let you see it.

I'm struggling to stop myself from laughing at this comment....

"Tactically he is over rated (when he makes his subs it's more to do with luck than nous )"

Do you honestly not get how stupid this is? Alan Shearer is over rated as the top ever premiership goal scorer of all time, he was just lucky to put his foot on the ball a load of times and ran off with one arm in the air when it went in the net. There is 'some' luck in everything but if you think all the top managers are there due to luck then there's no hope for you. I've explained the depth in which Mourinho goes into his preparation, the guy is obsessed with detail so need for me to go into that again. Also to say Mourinho isn't tactically good you only need look back to his Porto days when he took a vastly inferior team and won the champions league and his dismantling of Barcelona in their previous match.

I don't usually get involved with discussions like this because I'm never going to change your opinion and even if I did you wouldn't admit to it. I just whole heartedly disagree with your assessment of Mourinho not being good tactically and not being versatile.

Look at both games against Bayern

We got dominated in possession, anyone could see we needed two ball playing midfielders and we ran out of ideas

Like I said he wins trophies/great at man-management especially when it comes to getting the maximum out of a player.

Tactical genius? No

He plays the same system 4-2-3-1 on the counter and the big games he brings his trivote game

Was on Holiday in Jamaica not too long after the Glazer takeover, for the second week of the holiday we stayed at a hotel, there was a OT season ticket holder there who one night spotted me wearing a Cantona shirt and came over, we got talking about all things United, when we got to issues of the takeover, he said he didn't see what the big deal was it'd be business as usual and that he thought FC United was a badly thought out idea and would average attendances of a couple hundred then fizzle out at the end if the season,

He also didnt think supporters should have any say on boards or when it comes to running or the direction of clubs.