User

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just clocked we had nuff fans @ the lane

Never seen that many fans there before

the away bit stretched right to behind the goal, it never usually goes that far

but u actually had less fans cos they didnt give u any upper tickets cos of 'persistant standing'

tottenham being gay basically

Came in here a few weeks back saying walker is your typical glen Johnson type right back. Sick going forward but can't defend. Guys were going in on me. Look at him now.

• Downvote 1

its two games vs two of the best teams in the league with no protection in front of im

clutching

What does protection have to do with Rooneys goal. He switched off and wasn't tight enough.

What does protection have to do with his shanked clearance for ash youngs 1st?

Ash youngs second goal. He was completely unaware of the danger inside him. Was concentrating so much on his outside. I don't even think he saw ash young (who was actually his man) until it was way too late.

He's not a natural defender. Doesn't see the danger or understand when he's in compromising positions.

No Seedorf, Boateng or Pato for Milan who haven't traelled, and Milan aren't training at The Emirates tonight either. Their manager says we have 5% chance of a WIN and he wouldn't have ANY of the Arsenal players.

Rosicky & Gibbs doubtful and to have tests tomorrow. No Arteta, Diaby, or Benayoun and no players returning. We may as well play 4-4-2, rather than finishing with the team that finished off Liverpool.

• Downvote 1

lol boy

Spurs will finish above Arsenal

Arsenal will not make the top 4

Quote me

Them ones where you put a statement in hope, and think to yourself well whats the worse that can happen if I'm wrong I'll say... "Champions" or "finished above you"

No Seedorf, Boateng or Pato for Milan who haven't traelled, and Milan aren't training at The Emirates tonight either. Their manager says we have 5% chance of a WIN and he wouldn't have ANY of the Arsenal players.

Rosicky & Gibbs doubtful and to have tests tomorrow. No Arteta, Diaby, or Benayoun and no players returning. We may as well play 4-4-2, rather than finishing with the team that finished off Liverpool.

Your Keeper

Sagna

That's about it unless Van Persie knows he will become a small fish in Zlatan's pond

/

Boateng dynamism will be a miss/they won't miss Seedorf or Pato

If they lost their spine then I would be worried(Silva/MVB/Ibra)

Your Keeper

Sagna

That's about it unless Van Persie knows he will become a small fish in Zlatan's pond

/

Boateng dynamism will be a miss/they won't miss Seedorf or Pato

If they lost their spine then I would be worried(Silva/MVB/Ibra)

LOOOOL

lol boy

Spurs will finish above Arsenal

Arsenal will not make the top 4

Quote me

Them ones where you put a statement in hope, and think to yourself well whats the worse that can happen if I'm wrong I'll say... "Champions" or "finished above you"

fam...... shut up

it aint in hope, your team is fucking poor.. like i said, it was you who asked me what i thought the top 4 was going to be at the start of the season and i said united-city-chelsea-spurs

if im wrong i'll eat my words simple as

you just get used to your new username being "I OWE YUNG MOOLAH 500 POUNDS COURTESY OF SPURS"