Street Fighter X Tekken thread

Roy Batty

one thing i hate about this game are the recycled animations that characters use from SF4

and the music is sh*t

definitely agree with this. I would of liked a completely different art style, art assets and animation.

I can understand that they had to reuse a lot of stuff though to get the game out as quickly as possible with the quantity of characters that they have,

one thing i hate about this game are the recycled animations that characters use from SF4

and the music is sh*t

definitely agree with this. I would of liked a completely different art style, art assets and animation.

I can understand that they had to reuse a lot of stuff though to get the game out as quickly as possible with the quantity of characters that they have,

but come on did they have to use the exact same ultras as sf4, at least change the camera angles or something

• Upvote 1

and the music is sh*t

but come on did they have to use the exact same ultras as sf4, at least change the camera angles or something

they didn't have to but if it already works why change it when there are higher priority stuff to do like creating new stuff for the brand new characters? They probably didn't have the resources with the tight dev time.