Would you ever get a hair transplant?

Captain Planet

Mandem if the corners retreat that far back, before a certain age would you consider it?

I'm pretty sure my hairline will stay until I hit my late 40's - 50's looking at my pops, but after observing what is happening to some of my friends in their early 20's it could get peak without warning.

So if lets say you ended up like Zizou with patches mid-20s would you?

Would the money factor in?

My dad had no hair at 21 but I'm still going strong, no signs.

They say u get ur hair from ur mums side of family. If that's the case, I'll be bless *fingers crossed*

/

In answer to op, no I wouldn't. Everyone I've seen with it looks odd looking and can kinda tell the difference

swear i made a cosmetic topic not long ago

/

its your mothers side of fam not your pops

My dad went baldish around 45. My sides aint the same no more probably because i get my trim every week or two. Couple years back i had straight har line now it's turning into a M -_-

When i do go bald tho im going in. I can't stand hair round the sides business whilst being bald on the top. LONG.

I don't beleive in hair transplant. I reckon there is natural ways through foods, vitamins and exercise which can reduce baldness.

I reckon there is natural ways through foods, vitamins and exercise which can reduce baldness.

This aint true.....everyone loses hair roughly the same....its just for most people as they get older it stops growing back or slows down.....certain things will speed this up like stress, products and hair style.

and hair transplants dont stop you from going bald....reckon someone like Rooney will prob go bald again in next 5 years.....

as long as you have your front hair line and it aint receding and you have the crown bit just rock a no.1/1.5 if you lose them then zero/blade

but saying that prob in next 15 years the tech they use for transplants will be maaaaad and most people will get them

Wonder why male humans go bald must be a reason

too much testosterone in the body i think

was told about it in a lecture can't remember the specific per say

Can be anything, male-pattern baldness (a hereditary condition), to poor nutritiion or illness

What you are thinking of is a testosterone imbalance, which (ironically) causes you to go bald, but to have an excess amount of hair in other areas of the body (face, back, chest etc)

Pissed really

been shaving my head for years, i actually started to think i was receding, decided to let my hair grow through winter and got a thick lump of hair, ive got a good few years of hair in me and when i do go bald ill just be shaving my head i prefer it anyway

I had the same worry, so i decided to let my hair grow out, but luckly

Hair transplant is such an aggresive surgery.out of all the surgeries I've seen been carried out on tv net ect the hair transplant seems the most painful and harsh..

Folk that get that done must have headaches for weeks how can they get a decent night it must be so sore for weeks and its a. Prolonged treatment that can take months to complete without the possibility of it even taking..

I say lads if it going just let it go it looks unnatural half time any way and you've got to repeat the treatment every few years anyway .

Just embrace hair loss and rock a short style and save yourself a shed load of money in long run