Good stuff, can't hate.

He does look slightly like a side order of Chip stood next to all them big man. Way he was talking to that Lloyd guy was kinda weird to me, man must have hit the ATL piff just before he filmed.

Should learn to look man in the eyes more, he seemed humbled.

Yeah noticed this as well in that video with Lloyd, maybe he was nervous?

Sad to see UK artists bredding US artists like they are far superior

Chip ain't never going to gain respect over there as will always look down on him

Should stick to building the scene over here then looking like an English muffin chump

• Upvote 2

^ :lol: why so negative?

'respect' in the music industry is solely dictated by hit records, nothing more nothing less

if he gets one under his belt they'll be swinging off his nuts in no time (nohomo)

/

again i just find it a bit odd that he's able to go there and command that level of attention even if he is paying for features but i guess theres more to it than meets the eye

• Upvote 1

'respect' in the music industry is solely dictated by hit records, nothing more nothing less

if he gets one under his belt they'll be swinging off his nuts in no time (nohomo)

They ain't going to be sucking up to him as he ain't going to make a record over there that's a bigger hit then any of them US artists

Another UK artist looking like his begging friends with bigger lyrical US artists

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How am I hating?

Just speaking the truth...

wonder how much it costs to get T.I to say you are "the hottest rapper in London"

Guy needs to recognize he is a 'young nigga' losing money not making it...I can't rate that.

Guest petercrotch

How am I hating?

Just speaking the truth...

wonder how much it costs to get T.I to say you are "the hottest rapper in London"

Guy needs to recognize he is a 'young nigga' losing money not making it...I can't rate that.

Just out of interest why would he be loosing money ?

Looks pretty rich to me

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How's that hating tho

All I'm saying by that is I don't see y T.I would sign him or see that in him

Not like I'm saying 'fuck this guy thinks he's jay z with the bars and fuck his tatts and he's a pussyhole really' which I have heard more than once on here and irl

I just don't like his music and think he should have stuck to the pop tbh can't suddenly decide he dont wanna be the guy dancing to Elton John with ironic anymore now he wants to be taken as a serious rapper now

Guys whole situation is a joke really from what i have seen especially how his own team is snaking him and shit

Should have stuck with making music for the 14 year old middle class girls which were paying him.

Guest petercrotch

How's that hating tho

Not like I'm saying 'fuck this guy thinks he's jay z with the bars and fuck his tatts and he's a pussyhole really' which I have heard more than once on here and irl

I just don't like his music and think he should have stuck to the pop tbh can't suddenly decide he dont wanna be the guy dancing to Elton John with ironic anymore now he wants to be taken as a serious rapper now

Guys whole situation is a joke really from what i have seen especially how his own team is snaking him and shit

Should have stuck with making music for the 14 year old middle class girls which were paying him.

Why would jayz sign k koke ?

Because he knows these biased white boys will overate the fuck out of him because he is white and they want a white man to be seen as the best in a black mans game AND Jayz will make money out of it . Aswell as koke

Why did dre sign eminem ?

Same reason why jayz signed k koke

Why would t.i sign chip

Because he knows that pre teens and teenage girls and boys will buy his music and make him ASWELL as chip alot of money

• Upvote 1

How's that hating tho

Not like I'm saying 'f*ck this guy thinks he's jay z with the bars and f*ck his tatts and he's a pussyhole really' which I have heard more than once on here and irl

Guys whole situation is a joke really from what i have seen especially how his own team is snaking him and sh*t

lol @ what you said, your just chatting sh*t and hating

guy is living life better than most and you say his whole situation is a joke?

Even if it last 1 year, 2 years, 3 years least he can say he's been there and done that, what can you say to him?

Going on like Chipmunk goes to the nearest HSBC and takes out cash to pay guys out of his pocket.

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Wow that's a lot of assumptions for one d*ckhead I'm very impressed

You don't know what you're talking about mate but carry on thinking all that if u like

/

Yh man will make him doe if he brings out those fairy tunes but from what I've seen he isn't on that anymore

We'll see in it but lol @ me hating on him

Nah

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Oh and yh I think when you're own management set u up to get robbed you're situation is a joke tbh but what would I know I'm just a 'hater'

Pmsl

• Downvote 2

If I was a cynic...

I'd say T.I. has lost this way a little bit due to all the court cases/prison time etc... He had Meek Mill, Alfamega, Yung LA, etc... So his new artists dont really fit that bueprint...

But things like..

Haven't exactly left T.I. with much of a street image...

So maybe he thinking I'll open myself up to markets that I maybe didnt care for before like Europe and beyond, and let them feel me and stay moving over there...

So I'll grab the UK guy - Chip, that should see me good in Europe and the Aussie - Iggy, who's white and buzzing and might become the next Gaga.

Then I'll balance it out with the underground Houston legend Trae...

Now hopefully it should boost my profile and you never know I might find a superstar for my label. It's win/win.

That said I dunno if T.I. can even fly... So maybe he geniunely just believes in them.