Avelino

Guy ain't tweeted since chip said 67.

Basically he can't bring out another dub and not say suttin about 67, so best option right now is for him to stay quiet.

He has, he promoted his headline show lol

But your right cant say nothing unless hes willing to diss 67

Did 67 diss him?

That Yungen bar about how Chip/munk left his mum in Tottenham is a major cut on Chip/munk tbh

How?

Not everyone's mums wants to move out the ends...as long as the house is paid for I'm sure she's fine

Tinies mum still lives in plumstead. She even goes to my church. Seen him in there a couple times. Guy is mad short

There are peeps who are just going to ride bandwagon without really paying attention to the Beef.(twitter time line huggers)

Everyone is riding this 67 hype right now. I am listening to their stuff and it's meh.

There is only so much these man can do to yungen. Probably rob him or rough him up at worst. All this catch a body talk is Gas.

I think it's even right now between both. Yungen responding will only be for entertainment purposes. Soon or later one of them would have to have the last word.

Chip is the better artist without a doubt. Delivery and Bara. But trust me he was rocked by yungen's response.

• Upvote 1