Guest M12

makes me sick in my mouth to think hes workin with ti and meek mill after making tracks like oopsy daisy when guys like joe black n that dont get shown no love

If what chip says is true, then he turned down a deal so that he could start making the kinda music he wanted to.

Tbh this could be a cover for getting dropped though.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So was Adolf

Rah

this is one of the dedicated haters tbh. now he sells trainers for a living. pissed. ps i dont like chip either, or tinchy or ndubz or prof green or ghetts or ...you can see the pattern

How am I a hater and u are not?

I don't like the kid I know him he's a d*ck hos music is shitI don't want his life u mug

How the fuck do I sell trainers for a living?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh cos I don't like him what's ur point

Not liking someone is not hating

Don't have a problem with jamal don't know where u got that from

Y don't u live ur life as an openly gay man must be hard living a lie day to day pretending ur a confident straight light skin guy when really ur a insecure feminine navy blue pansy...or is that what u doing in the mountains?

Come to think of it

Fuck your life loooooool

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guy said joe black

Lmao

joe black was just an example but i like him anyway so i dont give a f*ck what u think

Hmmm u sure u don't care?

Guest chap44uns

Guy said joe black

Lmao

joe black was just an example but i like him anyway so i dont give a f*ck what u think

i reckon this user is an mc for some reason

Guest M12

its a real sad ting not liking someone that dosnt no u exist

i agree in principle but there are plenty of people everyone hates who they dont know enough to have a realistic opinion on.

I wonder when his tracks with Meek & Busta gonna come out.

when his mixtape that the songs are on 'London Boy' comes out or he releases it seperately

obviously

:/

When I said "when", I was refering to a date not all the bullshit bubble you replied with that's actually common knowledge.

About obviously

• Downvote 2

I think dude is shit personally, but I have a very high standard when it comes to what I regard as rappers.

The fact he was making the music he was making and being successful with it just makes me hate the people with power in the music industry.

I can't hate him cos he was a yute who just got up on the mic, same with Blazing Squad and them ones, it's the people that actually gave them shine that need to be duppied.

Good luck to him, it seems he makes moves according to how people will receive him though and a man who can't please himself or don't know what he wants will never be happy.

• Upvote 1