nah its a big look

reckon there is ££ to be made long term if he does it right....even if he doesnt drop an album out there

There ain't nothing to hate about as he is set for life anyway but let's not pretend like he ain't become TI's weed carrier

Not like he will buss over there as he is just getting used by TI for his purposes and Chip can have a good time at the same time

• Upvote 1

Projecting your music from America even if you dont penetrate America will still take you around the World...

Chip is gonna be active, and as long as T.I. is active and running around with his new team a lot of opportunitites will come his way.

You might chose to call him a weed carrier and argue he could have more success in his own right if he stayed here but he can made the decision and he can always come back.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

If u criticize anyone successful or making money it's seen as hating on here

Just shows how shallow guys are really

"can't hate he's getting money"

Words of a moron that don't even really make sense

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

im all for dissing a next man

but profit margins DOES sound bitter

• Downvote 1

lol.. i dislike him too. i have nothing to 'hate'

and i do not believe this will turn into anything really big or profitable for either side.

why is it only when black people are involved in something it's seen as "hate"?but then i never had any intention to get into music.... profit did.

he a hater

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

When did I wanna get into music??

Pmsl @ being for dissing a guy then claiming I'm bitter

I'm just backing up my reasons which is making me seem more bothered than I really tbh

There ain't nothing to hate about as he is set for life anyway but let's not pretend like he ain't become TI's weed carrier

Not like he will buss over there as he is just getting used by TI for his purposes and Chip can have a good time at the same time

PMFSL...

weed carrier..

Guest petercrotch

The real question is as a black man why would you dislike or hate chipmunk ?

He's not talking about killing other black people polluting the youtdems minds .

90 percent of the time he will actually make the effort and actually use BLACK WOMEN in his music videos, not tapdancing around like an uncle tom with bare white girls in his videos .

The brother passed his gsces and a levels with flying colours

He's told the youtdem on many occasions to stear clear of gangs and violence

Probably donates a nice sum to charity aswell

Guys positive ,black and rich .

STOP HATING

• Upvote 2

Theres a difference between having a sense of 'community' and having a chip on your shoulder

you appear to be the latter. its because theres so many of the latter that the few who really understand 'community'

get shouted down by people like you.

i can dislike chipmunk because he sits comfortably in the category of rappers i dislike.secondly, such "allegiance" does not ever need to be shown in the oversubscribed Entertainment industry

STOP CHATTING sh*t

I think people forget Chipmunk is actually good

brave move from him going to ATL, theres bare artists out there.. I wudda advised him to hit Europe

But Nikki Minaj went to ATL when no1 in NYC fucked with her and blew up, Frenchie went down there and popped off so it could happen for Chip..

Who has popped off signed to tip? Big Kuntry neva blew, neither did Young Dro, Yung LA was / is sick but they dropped him and P$C are terrible..

I cant see how hes gona blow, especially with the competiton thats out there but good luck to him

Guys are looking way too deep into this, even if it does blow up in his face spectacularly hes only like 21 ,He will learn a lot about the industry and himself from this experience whether he makes a platinum album or not. Hes been getting steadily bredded and hated on since he was like 17. Good to get back into an environment where all people will judge him on is his bars. Opposed to the fact he was wiley's protege or a hood celeb cos he spat with skepta etc.

I like the fact hes distancing himself from the pop image. (Whether that was his own choice or the result of his label dropping him is yet to be seen though)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1