Anchelotti "Gerrard is the best midfielder in the world

MEIRELES.

Carlo Ancelotti has said that he would prefer Steven Gerrard to line up in the centre of midfield when Milan tackle Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League final next week.Rafa Benitez has been criticised at times for playing Gerrard in a wide right position where he is perceived to be less effective.But he did partner Gerrard with Javier Mascherano in the heart of midfield in the second leg of the semi-final against Chelsea, with Xabi Alonso starting on the bench.Ancelotti, however, insists he would be delighted to see Liverpool employ the same tactics against Milan, as he believes The Reds are weaker with Gerrard in the centre."When Steven Gerrard is in the middle, Liverpool are less solid in the centre of midfield," he told the Italian press following Milan's 1-1 draw with Catania."But when he goes wide and Xabi Alonso is in the centre, then they are more protected."I would prefer to face the first option."We know the way Liverpool play very well, and they can say the same about us."Milan's draw with Catania secured their place in the final qualifying round of next season's Champions League.And Ancelotti added: "It has been a big aim to get to the Champions League for next season."
lmfaoWhat a waste guyhes gonna get demolished, AGAIN.How can he say our midfields weaker with Gerrard?He knows Gerrard is the most dangerious threatTryna do reverse phsycology on BenitezBenitez will play Gerrard central anyways

BruvWith Alonso and Gerrard in the middle we rarely loseGerrard aint no Lampard you knowLampard needs 4 def mids behind him to play decent
lol @ tryin to draw for the Lampard. The threads about Gerrard boss. Anyways, Mash + Alonso in the middle>>>>>>>________ U lot play beeter with him pushed to the right, anyone can see that. But don't listen to me. Just watch nex Wednesday when gattuso an Seedorf r*pe him in the middle.

I think Gerrard is too english to be a good attackig mid

not his fault just the way the system brought him up

Coach: Nah nah stevie stop the dribbling and one tough football....Just hoof it son

Stevie:But why Gaffer we are never gonna score

Coach: You f*cking c*nt pass the ball high and f*cking hard you Huyton scum

Stevie:Alrite Gaffer Alrite*Gerrard does it*

Coach: Nice one laaa....... Nice one you will make it big one day

I think Gerrard is too english to be a good attackig midnot his fault just the way the system brought him upCoach: Nah nah stevie stop the dribbling and one tough football....Just hoof it sonStevie:But why Gaffer we are never gonna scoreCoach: You f*cking c*nt pass the ball high and f*cking hard you Huyton scumStevie:Alrite Gaffer Alrite*Gerrard does it*Coach: Nice one laaa....... Nice one you will make it big one day
^^ platinum jokesK-dot.1

Kewell aint RonaldoKewells much more smarterPlus Gattuso went to lock off Ronaldo cos of how SWAG Man Utfd mid was.. Carrick, Scholes and Fletcher vs Pirlo, Ambrosini and Seedorf.. WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE AND THAT WAS THE OUTCOME.Gattuso's gonna have to deal with Gerrard Alonso and MascheranoOur midfield >> Man Utds midfield in that matchThats why Milan won.. Cos they had a better MidI reckon our midfield outclasses theirs.. Our wingers are gonna cause damage.

He makes us conced goals when he plays CM. people need to realise The well being of liverpool football club>>>>>>Tin tin's feelings

I actually wouldn't care if he got sold tomorrow and people go on like he carries us he has been sh*t this season and we still finished 3rd allow the Gerrard bandwagon

• Upvote 3

Last season I would have hated to see Gerrard leaveIm not saying he should leave.. But now.. I dont even mind that much..Cos we just bought a player who can be as good as Gerrard (Lucas)And we got Alonso, Sissoko and Mascherano.. 3 world class midfieldersHopefully he signs a new contract tho

I can't see Gerrard leaving. None of the midfeilders you mentioned come close to Gerrard. Hopefully he will once again prove his worth to us (it isn't like he has to) in the CL final, just like did in 05, and in the FA Cup final.