Your kids

Haze

I've noticed this on other forums around the Internet, guys insulting females trying to run them off the forum. What's the point?

it's not gender specific (ask Ripster if she gets this treatment) and certain man do get sent for.

nor is sending for someone "trying to run them off the forum". if You can't take the banter aimed at You, You can't take it, don't expect people to tone it down, You know the forum You're signing into.

lol@ Johntranny guessing the name so close

DMF i know of that horseriding place, is it yours or you do stuff with it? Big up still.

still think u chat too much tho

Ahh Marvel - Thats great at least one member on here is down with whats happening offline :-)

No Its not mine, Just helping them expand at the moment, other ways for Charity to work and also ways for them to keep the place open by earning money. Building awareness with staff doing training etc as they are new to the Equine Therapy/Learning industry & Help with Horsecare & Welfare of the Horse.

lol - Cant help the chat too much bit.

• Downvote 1

DMF i know of that horseriding place, is it yours or you do stuff with it? Big up still.

Ahh Marvel - Thats great at least one member on here is down with whats happening offline :-)

No Its not mine, Just helping them expand at the moment, other ways for Charity to work and also ways for them to keep the place open by earning money. Building awareness with staff doing training etc as they are new to the Equine Therapy/Learning industry & Help with Horsecare & Welfare of the Horse.

found myself reading your post but up to here is when I start to skim saying 'dahdah dahdah' in my head

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

found myself reading your post but up to here is when I start to skim saying 'dahdah dahdah' in my head

Lmao

Stopped reading at pretty much the same spot as well

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2