Your kids

Haze

From what I know ebony isn't there to get young people into competitive horseriding, correct me if I'm wrong though

If they have a tallent for horse riding they can go as far as they want, in past the organisation has taken them to shows low level competition yes but if they were really interested in a specific dressage/showjumping/x country then the oppertunity is their for them to excel in the sport its self. But its about giving them a hobby, life skills and something positive to do within the community and hopefully a qualification and potentially a career long term plan.

• Downvote 1

Yh 11lbs just a little gas all natural, it was her 3rd had a shower right after givin birth lol

When you say it was her 3rd, does that mean the other two have a different father(s)?

Any father who doesn't stay around for there baby is a straight up c*nt n doesn't deserve to ever see there kds

If the answer to the above question is yes then I can kind of get where your coming from if their just choosing not to be involved in their child's life although there are exceptions.

You can't blanket judge all ''fathers'' like that.

• Downvote 1

Well in my case war.

Others could be the child isn't there's. I remember in 2005 some report came out that 2 in 25 men are unknowingly raising another man's child in the UK, we're in 2012 so chances are that's even higher.

It's not an excuse but there are f*ckED! mothers out there who make it sooooooooooooo difficult for fathers to be fathers to the point their like f*ck it.

Regardless of if the story is true or not. Ari Gold & his ex's situation is another exception. Not that I'm defending his actions but Ari Gold might just feel so hurt by his baby mother getting him locked up making him unable to be there for ther child when he comes out he might just think f*ck her. Let me do me for a while & get my sh*t together before re-establishing his relationship with his daughter.

Many children are suffering because one or both parents f*ck up for whatever reason. Valid or not, exceptions or not there many single parents out there.

/

I'm not defending wotless/waist fathers just saying it's never a clear cut case.

DNA testing every one of my children. no exceptions.

don't mind a girl bicchin about me accusin her of cheating.

do mind raising a child that isn't mine, especially by deception.

i mean You can "know" to an extent that they don't cheat, but not that much that You blindly raise the child like it's definite.

some females make it impossible for the guy to be a father, then still bitch about him

the stories ive heard and facebook status arguments ive seen ...

im actually scared to have a kid incase i choose the wrong woman and she takes the kid away, you know the courts would side with her too

I genuinely think its saddening that two people can be in a relationship and decide to have a child yet can't trust the other person to not cheat on them and deceive them. You obviously can't trust that person, even as your wife and mother of your child.

I get the precaution but thats a sad situation, I didn't know this was seen as 'normal' I really hope its not.

does everyone who has a child "decide to have a child"?

and like I say, I can trust them, in the sense that I'll stay in the relationship, without accusing them of cheating

but putting my energy and resources for the years of raising a child takes a different level of trust that I won't have

I genuinely think its saddening that two people can be in a relationship and decide to have a child yet can't trust the other person to not cheat on them and deceive them. You obviously can't trust that person, even as your wife and mother of your child.

I get the precaution but thats a sad situation, I didn't know this was seen as 'normal' I really hope its not.

I somewhat agree to a degree but we don't live in an ideal world. :lol: Only women/men who trust their partners 100% would come with that first sentence.

A trusting & 100% honest relationship backed with the ultimate proof of togetherness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any relationship backed by only words & emotions.

Nothing sad about it imo. You probably only think like that because it's something so raw. My now wife had no doubts that they were our kids so it wasn't a big deal. Since the first test we've never been happier, honest & more open with each other.

Honesty in a relationship no matter how raw it is>>>>>>>>>>>>____