Forbes World's Billionaires 2012

Yak_Louis

sick vip2 type comment

as the first one

Where are the Rothchilds on the list of worlds richest people??? They are supposed to be the most wealthiest family on earth since the mid 1800′s…They own most of the world banks, major corporations and media…

prob because they are wealth as a family?.. and that's and individual person list? i dunno i'm just saying

rothschilds have never made their wealth public, they own or part own enough companies to make them Trillionaiires

if i were them why would i bother with you common humans and lists when i know nobody on any list put together is worth more than me

you cant run financial policy in nearly all of the western world and give a hoot about some bloody list.

• Upvote 1

rothschilds have never made their wealth public, they own or part own enough companies to make them Trillionaiires

if i were them why would i bother with you common humans and lists when i know nobody on any list put together is worth more than me

you cant run financial policy in nearly all of the western world and give a hoot about some bloody list.

god u talk sh*t sometimes

however unlike you i back up the 'sh*t' i am said to talk.

fra fra fra

im getting paid and laid on a reggles

ur a broke ass bum

im so sick that my articles have even been posted on vip2 and people dont even know it's me

all that is verifiable by superstition

but no one will ever get him to talk

cos he's my donny

• Downvote 1

Pansy Ho

$3.5 billion

Hong Kong, Gambling

Macau mogul Stanley Ho, 90, has 16 living children but only Pansy is now a billionaire, thanks to the successful listing of MGM China, a joint venture with the U.S. gaming firm that she helped start in 2004 and now runs. She also has stakes her father’s SJM and Shun Tak Holdings after a family feud over those assets was settled in March 2011.

Nice name lulz.

• Upvote 1

however unlike you i back up the 'sh*t' i am said to talk.

fra fra fra

im getting paid and laid on a reggles

ur a broke ass bum

im so sick that my articles have even been posted on vip2 and people dont even know it's me

all that is verifiable by superstition

but no one will ever get him to talk

cos he's my donny

a whole bunch of sh*t gets posted on here... who cares ..honestly?ur a jobless bitch, without a job. ur just a brokeass c*nt running about in an anonymous mask you or anyone else on here's pay is of NO threat whatsoever to me. im international (in 3 weeks). ur a bummy wannabee.

wealth and power diminish over time

there dynasty is alive but i find it hard to believe all this rothchilds screaming in this day and age, when they were at their peak in the 1800s

the fed reserve makes over $100billion a yr, find out about JP morgan, Goldman sachs, and the names behind the Gold, Bauxite, Diamond and Silver mines in the world. maybe if you looked into who owns what you could see how possible it is, but also see why they have no reason to be public as is desired. Have you heard of them being broke since you last knew them to be as powerful as they were,, why would it have changed significantly?

wealth and power diminish over time

there dynasty is alive but i find it hard to believe all this rothchilds screaming in this day and age, when they were at their peak in the 1800s

the fed reserve makes over $100billion a yr, find out about JP morgan, Goldman sachs, and the names behind the Gold, Bauxite, Diamond and Silver mines in the world. maybe if you looked into who owns what you could see how possible it is, but also see why they have no reason to be public as is desired. Have you heard of them being broke since you last knew them to be as powerful as they were,, why would it have changed significantly?

but it doesnt mean there stake in such companies has remained the same over decades

and i would imagine their investment practices becoming more conservative with each generation

also with new industries such as technology and fresh minds, families like theirs dont dominate forever

im not saying there not about, but calling them trillionaires is f*cked