She says no the condom

Lens

Is she on the pill?

and I mean have you seen the packet and pill consumed.

If not then...

Would you like her to be the Mother of your child?

Pill don't mean shit. The only things you can trust are implant, coils and injections. Couple missed pills from a cycle. She could still get pregs.

You could say that about them all... Plus I swear men arent allowed to go when girls get the coil.

In short if I cant trust a bitch to take a pill, I really cant trust putting my d*ck in her tbh.

So you were using a dom before but now she's single she wants to bares?

Hmmm...

/

She's anchored anyway, look at her face.

Eff off.

Anchored

Skks

S

A

A

A

S

D

F

G

G

G

• Upvote 1

Your meant to slew her while your both naked to be honest. Make her feel like a complete d*ckhead for wanting to beat a random with no dom. I mean she needs to be in tears for how bad you rip her. Fully let her know she acting like some second class citizen, then leave and wait for her to call you. Watch how she comes crawling back in the right frame of mind.

That chick just needs to be put under manners.

guessing the deed has already been done

bait

nah, on the night I just kept trying with the dom when she refused it then eventually went sleep in frustration

people got it twisted.

I'm not askin if I should bareback, I'm asking if I should continue linkin and trying to beat with dom or just not bother

guessing the deed has already been done

bait

nah, on the night I just kept trying with the dom when she refused it then eventually went sleep in frustration

people got it twisted.

I'm not askin if I should bareback, I'm asking if I should continue linkin and trying to beat with dom or just not bother

Told you already blast her then leave, If your beat game is strong she will come back