THE TREATMENT OF SKETS 'DURING' THE BEAT

jamanji

if u fink uve never beat a sket den u jus didnt know what kinda gal she really was and u got fooled... dats all.

.....Or I don't come from the slums.

im flabbergasted

man thinks only whores are in 'the slums'

:rofl:

defo hasnt got any black in him

cluless mug

This is what I hate about black people. They REFUSE to accept black people can do well or be successful. They will INSULT him in any way they can to try and pull his self-esteem levels down to theirs. Sickening behaviour, and we wonder why we often find ourselves at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Focus on your life mate not mine. Either congratulate or hold your peace and move the f*ck on.

• Downvote 2

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Have you ever been in an upper-middle class community?

Are you an upper/middle class man?

Well class is really quite a fickle thing, I'm sure most people would ascribe themselves the wrong class.

Yes I would say I'm upper-middle class. 22 years old and paying a mortgage etc.

But no I didn't mean slags are only in the slums, obviously some slags are just born slags but a lot of it can stem from initial peer pressure. If your friends are going to look at you as dirt because you had sex with someone you weren't going out with, you're less likely to sleep around compared to if all your mates are sleeping around also.

incorrect, it means theyre more likely to employ subterfuge to keep their extracurricular behaviour discreet from disney minded peers such as yourself. if you think there is any correlation between social class and whoreism i wish you all the very best in this world

• Upvote 3

if u fink uve never beat a sket den u jus didnt know what kinda gal she really was and u got fooled... dats all.

im flabbergasted

cluless mug

This is what I hate about black people. They REFUSE to accept black people can do well or be successful. They will INSULT him in any way they can to try and pull his self-esteem levels down to theirs. Sickening behaviour, and we wonder why we often find ourselves at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Focus on your life mate not mine. Either congratulate or hold your peace and move the f*ck on.

im flabbergasted

cluless mug

dunno why ur trying to get ur louis farrakhan on when ur not even one of 'us'

i said you dont have a drop of black in you as any red blooded black male actually not even black would beleieve that only hoes operate in the 'hood'

cant believe you actually typed those words what a tool

also its worth noting that society + youth culture is downwardly aspirational in terms of class (not money) so the upper middle class will glorify slum behaviours wether openly or not, young women from the upper class will have the same whore feminist rolemodels such as rihanna and lady gaga + soap whores, and their lives will feel incomplete without the 'empowerment' of a deviant sexual record. leave your gf with a bottle of champagne and a pack of wolves if you dont believe me

• Upvote 2

Well class is really quite a fickle thing, I'm sure most people would ascribe themselves the wrong class.

You would say youre upper middle class because you pay a mortgage at the age of 22?

You would say youre upper middle class because you pay a mortgage at the age of 22?

No. Felt like writing a list of all the reasons was long so I just put one of them + etc.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Have you ever been in an upper-middle class community?

Are you an upper/middle class man?

But no I didn't mean slags are only in the slums, obviously some slags are just born slags but a lot of it can stem from initial peer pressure. If your friends are going to look at you as dirt because you had sex with someone you weren't going out with, you're less likely to sleep around compared to if all your mates are sleeping around also.

incorrect, it means theyre more likely to employ subterfuge to keep their extracurricular behaviour discreet from disney minded peers such as yourself. if you think there is any correlation between social class and whoreism i wish you all the very best in this world

It sounds like you've never lived in a gated community, word spreads fast and reputation stays with you for life.

dunno why ur trying to get ur louis farrakhan on when ur not even one of 'us'

i said you dont have a drop of black in you as any red blooded black male actually not even black would beleieve that only hoes operate in the 'hood'

cant believe you actually typed those words what a tool

Yes i get it I'm not a street nigga who buss ganz for di fandz

dis raegus guys a clown.... dem posh gyal are da worst u fukin idiot looool i knw 4 a FACT jus by da way ur talkin uve been fooled a number of times u probably wifed a ting dat was beatin a couple wedge niggaz behind ur back n lipsin u on da same day.... DIKED smh

dis raegus guys a clown.... dem posh gyal are da worst u fukin idiot looool i knw 4 a FACT jus by da way ur talkin uve been fooled a number of times u probably wifed a ting dat was beatin a couple wedge niggaz behind ur back n lipsin u on da same day.... DIKED smh

! ! !

If your friends are going to look at you as dirt because you had sex with someone you weren't going out with, you're less likely to sleep around compared to if all your mates are sleeping around also.

lolwhat?

You think slags don't cuss next slags and call them slags?

guy is definitely clueless about females.

This is what I hate about black people. They REFUSE to accept black people can do well or be successful.

no one mentioned Your "success". it was purely Your lack of knowledge of females that was questioned

no one mentioned Your "success". it was purely Your lack of knowledge of females that was questioned

That was at John Doe specifically, not just for his contribution in this thread.From previous interactions I know he believes success = not black.

The only comment I meant in this thread was my first one about not being with any skets. Then I made a joke about the slums and people ran with it.

• Downvote 1