Players You Would Pretend To Be When Growing Up

Mame Biram Diouf

Even though I am right footed, I was GASSED over left footed players, would always try use my left foot which is why I am OK with it now

But in the playground would always be a selection of these players

davids.jpg

Just powering around the pitch, tackling, passing and just running everywhere and banging shots with my left foot (never scored any tbf)

ronaldo-inter-milan-1997-01.jpg

Don't think anything needs to be said, come world cup would always try do step overs etc and do some next cultured shots

normal_zidane+2001.jpg

Trying to get the ball of everybody so I could try and do some complex passing and attempting ridiculous volleys

beckham-chelsea-96.jpg

Attempting them long curling free kicks with them sponge balls wernt easy at all but pulled it off a couple times, used to the whole lean back and pretend to stroke my hair thing too (n/h)

Might sound dumb but I swear I preformed better when I was pretending to be a better player and like if I wanted to be a more defensive player and I imagined I was Davids I would perform better then defending and in my head being R9

Being a kid >>>>>>>>>>>>

Post your players and memories etc

Sick thread lol

erm striker it was

these two niggas

svRONALDO-420x0.jpg

step overs,flicks,running at defenders and trying go around the keeper like he did for Inter in the uefa cup lull(never worked)

Henrik%2BLarsson.jpg

jumping up for headers,taking shots from outside the box and general predatory instinct in the box

203139_100002507292871_1189811_n.jpg

attempting STUPID long range passes lol everyone would moan,and shots from a distance

gerrard2_1122905c.jpg

young defensive mid gerrard, bombing up and down, putting in xrated challenges and trying to pull off volley tek

mentions to zidane,veron,rivaldo and them man but i weren't tryna be that guy

And in my garden and in the square near my house and in parks near my house.

In my garden we had a shed... I used the windows as accuracy markers. If a window was hit it was a goal from the FK, if not then wide... The shed is fucked now Looool

Cantona was my hero when I was younger though. Collars up each and every time.

article-0-005258E300000258-27_468x390.jpg

This freekick changed the game...

Got to the point where we were trying to swerve the ball from around the corner of the street while screaming ROBERTO CARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS.

you could barely see the gate (the goal) but if you heard the bang you knew you made it. the hype>>>

andy-cole-manchester-united.jpg

He's just my nigga snm