The Apprentice 2012

Guest chap44uns

is the black guy grey fox?

apprentice has gone down the shits imo

too americanised, with all the bravado and hot air. thats not how it is in the business world if u run your own business

thats how it is in the real world if you want to lick ass and trample on toes by being an utter prick thinking you're going somewhere

ultimately only few really get to Alan sugar's position by being pricks like that.

its lost the focus on business acumen, the ability to learn and grasp basic things

its now about who's the biggest c*nt in the room.

• Upvote 3

Guest petercrotch

Who remembers last years junior apprentice when ggbemi (The black girl from south london) got voted out and most of the black people on this forum were saying "fuck apprentice its racist" ..."she only got kicked out because she was black"....But guess what most of the people saying that went and watched it the next week ...

If you are black do not watch it this year .

Lets see how much heart you have

Who remembers last years junior apprentice when ggbemi (The black girl from south london) got voted out and most of the black people on this forum were saying "f*ck apprentice its racist" ..."she only got kicked out because she was black"....But guess what most of the people saying that went and watched it the next week ...

It's not that serious bruv

• Upvote 8

Who remembers last years junior apprentice when ggbemi (The black girl from south london) got voted out and most of the black people on this forum were saying "f*ck apprentice its racist" ..."she only got kicked out because she was black"....But guess what most of the people saying that went and watched it the next week ...

pmsl

brother peter>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Series eight will start on Wednesday, March 21, at 9pm on BBC1.

Here we look at who will be fighting for Sir Alan's approval.

Apprentice1_1469881a.jpg

The boys ... (left to right) Michael Copp, Azhar Siddique, Nick Holzherr, Tom Gearing, Duane Bryan, Adam Corbally, Ricky Martin, Stephen Brady

JADE NASH, 29:

The business manager from Bedfordshire grew up helping at her parents' caravan park.

She admires her dad, who runs a holiday park, and her mum — a funeral celebrant.

The former 18-30 rep claims she has not got any annoying habits and says her strength is her resilience.

She says: "What I want is to be able to retire when I'm 45, but I'm such a workaholic that I'll probably carry on until I'm 80".

app9-532_1469962a.jpg

ADAM CORBALLY, 32:

The market trader, from Derbyshire, loves swimming, playing football and cycling. He says he is confident and enthusiastic and not ashamed to show emotions. His first job was stacking bread at his local Co-op. He now runs a wholesale and retail fruit and veg business and manages his own property portfolio. Adam organises the annual turning on of the Christmas lights in his local community.

He says: "I get too excited, but that shows my passion, it shows my drive and it shows my ability."

app14-532_1469967a.jpg

BBC

GABRIELLE OMAR, 29:

The architect from London is into photography, drawing and painting watercolours.

Her first job was helping at her parents' fish and chip shop when she was 14.

She says she rules life on gut feelings but her trusting nature is her biggest weakness.

She says: "When it comes to business I can be like an animal and I will roar my way to the top."

app13-532_1469966a.jpg

BBC

AZHAR SIDDIQUE, 33:

Thrillseeker Azhar founded a catering and refrigeration business in Manchester, which he now manages. He says his strengths are professionalism and integrity but admits he gets restless quickly.

He says: "It's not who shouts the loudest; it's who has the ability to control the conversation."

app15-532_1469969a.jpg

BBC

BILYANA APOSTOLOVA, 25:

She is a risk analyst from London. Bulgarian-born Bilyana stated her career aged six, collecting snails from her grandparents' farm to sell to pharmaceutical companies.

The former head girl, who rollerblades to work, says her biggest achievement is her attitude to life and dedication to hard work. But she says she is not good at dealing with confrontation.

She says: "I got myself from a Communist block of flats in Bulgaria to the top of a skyscraper in the heart of the City of London."

app4-532_1469950a.jpg

BBC

DUANE BRYAN, 29:

Duane started a drinks distribution company in Manchester. The director once chased and caught a hit-and-run driver. He says that his biggest strength in business is his creativity but that his attention to detail can be somewhat lacking. He has met Tony Blair as part of a voluntary group.

He says: "I am a winner and I am a fighter, in order to be the best you've got to beat the best."

app3-532n_1469948a.jpg

JANE McEVOY, 28:

The co-founder of a food manufacturer, from Kilkenny, Ireland is a mum of one. An admitted workaholic, opinionated Jane says she is also determined and honest.

The animal lover would open a shelter for cats and dogs if she had the money. The former hockey player lists her gran as her role model.

She says: "Anything is achievable if you have drive, determination, and a seriously good work ethic".

app8-532_1469961a.jpg

BBC

MICHAEL COPP, 31:

The Managing Director of a kitchen and bedroom retailer says he is positive but impatient. His hobbies are fishing, walking and boxing. Dyslexic Michael wishes he had worked harder at school and regrets leaving at 15. He admires Apple for how it beats its rivals.

He says: "I'm better than unique; I'm naturally gifted in business."

app2-532_1469945a.jpg

BBC

JENNA WHITTINGHAM, 25:

The beauty salon owner from Lancashire has never been away from home for more than a week.

She spends her spare time horseback riding and competing in show jumping events.

Dyslexic Jenna, who says her role model is her dad, describes herself as a people person but also a bad loser. She wants to earn a million before she turns 30.

She says: "My personality and character is 'once seen never forgotten'."

app7-532_1469984a.jpg

BBC

NICK HOLZHERR, 25:

The technology entrepreneur from Birmingham lived in Switzerland for seven years when he was a kid. He was nine when he earned his first money selling lost golf balls back to golfers. He plays squash and loves snowboarding and cooking.

He cites Apple founder Steve jobs as his inspiration.

He says: "I've got lots of ideas, I know how to whittle them down into ideas that will work and I've got what it takes to make them actually happen."

app11-532_1469965a.jpg

BBC

KATIE WRIGHT, 26:

The editorial and research director from London is a huge Fulham fan. Katie, who got married last year, admits she talks too much but feels she can get on with anyone. Her first job was as a pot washer in a French restaurant when she was 13. Katie wishes she was the brains behind Heinz Baked Beans and says that she admires Barack Obama for his charisma.

She says: "I would call myself 'The Blonde Assassin'. I let people underestimate me just so I can blow them out of the water."

app5-532_1469954a.jpg

RICKY MARTIN, 26:

The recruitment team leader from Hampshire is a professional wrestler at the weekend. He recently got engaged to his girlfriend and says his greatest strength is his people skills.

His weakness is that he is a perfectionist.

He says: "I truly am the reflection of perfection."

app10-532_1469964a.jpg

LAURA HOGG, 28:

The bridal shop owner, from Glasgow, is a mum of one who loves skiing. The former ice skater once skated with Torvil and Dean. Her strength is going out of her way for others. But she is sometimes a bit stubborn. She is inspired by Michelle Mone as a powerful working mother from Scotland who created a business empire.

She says: "I am going to be one of Scotland's next big exports."

app6-532_1469956a.jpg

STEPHEN BRADY, 33:

The Irish-born sales manager lives in Vienna, Austria, and loves learning new languages, reading and writing stories. He says he is focussed and inspired by Muhammad Ali. He once lived in New York and has a passion for sport and the outdoors and once played in the FA cup as a semi-professional footballer.

He says: "Enthusiasm is a huge asset of mine and I believe it's caught and not taught."

app16-532_1469970a.jpg

BBC

MARIA O'CONNOR, 20:

Restaurateur Maria, from Kent, opened her Greek eaterie aged just 19. Her inspiration is Gordon Ramsay. She says she is cunning and headstrong when it comes to business but also charming.

She says: "If you chuck me in the deep end I'll swim, I won't sink."

app12-532_1469977a.jpg

BBC

TOM GEARING, 23:

Tom is a director of a fine wine company and lives in London. He says he is self-assured but can be over-confident. He also admits he isn't great at handling early morning starts. Tom enjoys going to music events and West Ham football matches in his spare time and also plays golf, tennis and football for a Sunday League team.

He says: "I'm confident, charismatic and some people say I'm quite good looking, so that adds to the bill".

Guest petercrotch

Typical ... I expect nothing else from some people on this forum