Sign in to follow this  
X-T

Who would live with some toes like these???

YOU TELLING ME ALL HER MONEY COULDN'T BUYSOME SORT OFREAL LIFE PHOTOSHOPAND ERASE THAT EXTRA SHEEZAND TRANSFORM HER FOOT TO SUIT

lolhammer footi dont care tho any1 who laughed is goin 2 hell cuz she had a f*cked childhood so she was most probs walkin around barefoot moretimeshe needs to take a grater to her heelback tho

Foot fetish.How did you manage to come across this may I ask?

i was like errrrrr until i saw it was oprahLMFAO X 2323923POST OF THE DAY.
just being realwe can cover that up with some 100 dollar billsits nuuuufffffffin!

6 toes/fingers is spose 2 b good luck u nomy uncle has themwat gives me joke is she had the audacity 2 paint her toenailshow much wud u charge oprah 2 paint her toenails?im thinking a bill per nail?

Guest M12

i didnt even notice the 6 toes. the bunion was what caught me.i read suttin interesting the other day bout ppl with 6 fingers or toes saying they shouldnt be cut off as this could be natural evolution

biggrin.gif Pissed, I guess thats why she has to wear sandles, Them 6 toes aint fitting into regular shoes

Christina spends 95% of her time on the Internet browsing through pictures of celebrities.She's weird like that, bless her.
X-T is the gossip queen out 'ere