Most Underrated Grime Mixtape?

Aquaman

Guest SHO FACE GOON

eye of the tigerthe best mixtape to come from the scene hands downi really dont get how mandem can slew this mix cd and not give it recognitionif you havent got it i suggeest you go out and get it

eye of the tigerone of the best mixtape to come from the scene hands downi really dont get how mandem can slew this mix cd and not give it recognitionif you havent got it i suggeest you go out and get it
co-signed

seen aint heard eye of the tiger or dat doctor onewat mc's r on eye of the tiger
bare:wileyj2kpurpleghettobig seacmercstonB-livevirus synicatedoctorplan bskeptaripperbruzabearmanL.manhitman triggermighty moe+many moresingers:Nyshyamjai boxcarly bond+more (i think)

Guest SHO FACE GOON
seen aint heard eye of the tiger or dat doctor onewat mc's r on eye of the tiger
virtually the whole sceneeast mc'swest mc'ssouth mc'snorth mc'sNW mc'sout of london mc's loltrust me everyones on there, its s sik cd, very professionalmakes todays' grime look swag

eye of the tigerthe best mixtape to come from the scene hands downi really dont get how mandem can slew this mix cd and not give it recognitionif you havent got it i suggeest you go out and get it
this was very versatilegot a lot of females i know listening to this cd

Guest SHO FACE GOON
yh but dats a compilation mixtapeits harder wen its 1 artists mixtape
baron davis jus ended andre kirilenkos whole lifeare you sick

Guest SHO FACE GOON
das what i liked about itshowed bare different sides to grime

das what i liked about itshowed bare different sides to grime
...without being cheesy