Got Bagged last night

Marly Mar

Caught with 120 cash

2 md and 6 green

jus come out custody now, had me there for 30 suttin hours

they keep telling me how lucky iam

tryna do me with intent to supply got a court hearing in a month

what am i lookin?

Bearing in mind im 19 first offence and quantity?

/

Solicitor told me 2/3 years

• Downvote 1

lol this guy is a propper dingle

did you actually not NC

are u serious

i would not have needed a solicitor for that interview, I would have NC'd any dumb questions and answered with my own summary IE

i am addicted to drugs, I take mdma and cannabis, I am trying to stop, this is my supply and money for more, im really sorry, im addicted but want help

result = bailed to court

at court, plead guilty, give letter of mitigation to judge

leave court with 2 month community order and 6 months drug/alco meetings

lol serco actually makes paper off donuts like you, your BUGD

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Doubt you'll do time. What happened in the int? I didn't catch b4 di edit, summarize and edit again real quick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2090874/Dont-jail-small-time-cocaine-ecstasy-dealers-judges-told-sentencing-shake-up.htm

You were clearly stocking up for raving season, as you've been bumped before by 'miscreant dealers' in club smoking areas/toilets. You smoke an 1/8 a day, and bosh a gram on a bad night to ease the pain. Sometimes you are seen stumbling from a club with your jaw spinning like a 1210 platter. You suffer from social anxiety, which leads you to talk too much/say the wrong thing (including in police interviews), and also increases your need for di drags.

You are addicted to the feeling of connection that comes from di Mandy, and you need so much weed because you are especially affected by the speed-like cutting agent found in di M Lady and need several large L-plans to bring you down after a session.

You planned to buy an ounce, but di matey was only shotting straight (underweighed) 'hens', and upon seeing the size of di draws you were copping, decided that 6 bags @ 120 quid would be around a 1/4 ounce. You were too polite/dumb to complain, and got mugged by a dealer who refused to drop you di ting @ discount (and in a single bag).

That is my analysis.

• Upvote 1

lol this guy is a propper dingle

did you actually not NC

are u serious

i would not have needed a solicitor for that interview, I would have NC'd any dumb questions and answered with my own summary IE

i am addicted to drugs, I take mdma and cannabis, I am trying to stop, this is my supply and money for more, im really sorry, im addicted but want help

result = bailed to court

at court, plead guilty, give letter of mitigation to judge

leave court with 2 month community order and 6 months drug/alco meetings

lol serco actually makes paper off donuts like you, your BUGD

I did no comment,

the problem is more the shoots in the car, who snitched on me as we all got done in the whip

I did do a no comment actually

and the edit was i had 2g of snow aswell

Doubt you'll do time. What happened in the int? I didn't catch b4 di edit, summarize and edit again real quick.

http://www.dailymail...ng-shake-up.htm

You were clearly stocking up for raving season, as you've been bumped before by 'miscreant dealers' in club smoking areas/toilets. You smoke an 1/8 a day, and bosh a gram on a bad night to ease the pain. Sometimes you are seen stumbling from a club with your jaw spinning like a 1210 platter. You suffer from social anxiety, which leads you to talk too much/say the wrong thing (including in police interviews), and also increases your need for di drags.

You are addicted to the feeling of connection that comes from di Mandy, and you need so much weed because you are especially affected by the speed-like cutting agent found in di M Lady and need several large L-plans to bring you down after a session.

You planned to buy an ounce, but di matey was only shotting straight (underweighed) 'hens', and upon seeing the size of di draws you were copping, decided that 6 bags @ 120 quid would be around a 1/4 ounce. You were too polite/dumb to complain, and got mugged by a dealer who refused to drop you di ting @ discount (and in a single bag).

That is my analysis.

i contemplated possession but i dont have no class a in my system