Ghaly Has Some Nerve

Rsonist

Ok you c*nt.Ghaly is the worst player we have had since Freund or the ginger Pele.Ghaly threw his shirt down the other night, disrespectful.Ghaly then went on to give a sob sorry, bullshit.Ghaly then was seen at the end of the season parade, ie. he has some nerve.

To be fair he had a good cross on him, can't knock him down for that. Won us a few Pens and quite a few important goals.But allow him, the guy is clueless 80% of a match. And even the matches where he did good things it was almost a pain to watch when he spoils everything by doing stupid things to cancel it.

Blood you dont know about ultimate shegmentsHow can Neil Mellor,Steven Warnock,Sinama Pongolle,Scott Carson not get CL medals after they made HUGE contributions while Diao,Nunez and Josemi didIf I was Mellor I would slap RafaIt was a ultimate pisstakeand You saw man like Diao celebrating the trophy like they played a part in it biggrin.gif

To be fair he had a good cross on him, can't knock him down for that.  Won us a few Pens and quite a few important goals.But allow him, the guy is clueless 80% of a match.  And even the matches where he did good things it was almost a pain to watch when he spoils everything by doing stupid things to cancel it.
Exactly, the amount of times i have seen him play this season, he has had that 1 half decent pass or decent run, but for those good things he does, its cancelled out by about 50 bad passes and 50 bad runs.He's garbage, and easily one of the worst players we have had in the last 10 years.