Week 29 - Premier League & FA Cup

User

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has told Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny to quit sniping at his team and concentrate on the battle for the Champions League qualifying places.

Third-placed Spurs have a slender one-point lead over neighbours Arsenal in the Premier League after losing their last three games and Szczesny has sought to unsettle his rivals further with a couple of outspoken comments.

Poland international Szczesny claimed Redknapp's out-of-form team could even end up playing Europa League football next year - something he said would give him great pleasure.

His outspoken attacks may have made him a cult hero among Arsenal fans, but Redknapp is not impressed.

"Szczesny says he is coming to get Tottenham? Oh yeah, yeah, he does have a lot to say, Szczesny, doesn't he?'' Redknapp said.

"I'm a big fan of his, he is a fantastic goalkeeper and he could end up being one of the best goalkeepers in the Premier League, but he does come out with some stuff doesn't he?"

"I don't like it,'' Redknapp added when asked about players criticising other clubs through the media. "There is no need for it. Just get on with it, just get on playing.

"You weren't allowed to speak to the press when I was playing. If you got caught you got a fine of a week's wages, which was about £7.''

Tottenham take on Bolton Wanderers in the FA Cup quarter-finals on Saturday afternoon - live on ESPN

tumblr_lue290qnK11qgmv7ko6_250.gif[/background]

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Lol sir chesney is a goon

man was tlking about catching tottenham when it didnt seem possible (or at least logical) but now look.

u can tell things like this, the derby games an north lodnon supremacy actually matter to him. triple o g.

i tried to warn man like LS

when ur playing that well consistently, Its peak when everyone wants to come park the bus

As Arsenal fans, we know what its like to go thru periods where we are even top of the table, but then still only finish in the top 4, come May

these guys are heartbroken on their own gas

i tried to warn man like LS

when ur playing that well consistently, Its peak when everyone wants to come park the bus

As Arsenal fans, we know what its like to go thru periods where we are even top of the table, but then still only finish in the top 4, come May

these guys are heartbroken on their own gas

ive been meaning to say that ur sig is quite cringe

You have to love the media though the way Harry is barely taking any flack.

They were killing Wenger about 2/3 months ago.

Even when we've overtaken Spurs we've still stay humble in contrast. While you cunts were still printing out mind the gap tee's only a few weeks ago.

I dunno what is wrong with Tottenham. Last time it was dodgy lasagne Lol. I would have thought the inferiority complex would push them but this capitulation is crazy.

I can understand why TF and the rest of them were still confident Looool.

Players ain't over Muamba incident, even before the game people were still talking about it. Should of got out game postponed as well.

However,

Harry is killing me. Always said we could come top 4 unless harry f*cks up and he's doing a good job so far. Harry is lucky he's in demand and we can get like 20 mil of the FA otherwise this guy would be sacked a long time ago.

Saying Modric should go so he could bring in more players despite levy saying no

Heart condition which took him out of the game for 2 weeks.

Court case which he hardly was around when we should have been signing players

England job coming out and we've been sh*t since.

4-4-2 and defoe.

NO SET PEICE TRAINING. I don't even know who made the foul (probs parker?) but i knew they would score. Everytime there's a set piece, it has to go in.

I can't wait for him to take the England job, can't f*ck*ng wait.

If we beat Chelsea, we'll still come 3rd. All depends whether City wants to win the league.

• Downvote 4

If tottenham qualified for the champions league which is now unlikely harry wud have stayed

But i deffo see harry going to england when the season ends now

He was never staying, from FA actually firm up interest 'Arry going to the highest bidder, and Levy wont bid cos he's already thinking what player am I buying with the FA's compo money...

Levy right now probably talking to lawyers about how much compensation they could try get if they fail to qualify for Champions League.

Players ain't over Muamba incident, even before the game people were still talking about it. Should of got out game postponed as well.

However,

Harry is killing me. Always said we could come top 4 unless harry f*cks up and he's doing a good job so far. Harry is lucky he's in demand and we can get like 20 mil of the FA otherwise this guy would be sacked a long time ago.

Saying Modric should go so he could bring in more players despite levy saying no

Heart condition which took him out of the game for 2 weeks.

Court case which he hardly was around when we should have been signing players

England job coming out and we've been sh*t since.

4-4-2 and defoe.

NO SET PEICE TRAINING. I don't even know who made the foul (probs parker?) but i knew they would score. Everytime there's a set piece, it has to go in.

I can't wait for him to take the England job, can't f*ck*ng wait.

If we beat Chelsea, we'll still come 3rd. All depends whether City wants to win the league.

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3