Week 29 - Premier League & FA Cup

User

Fuck Scholes though

He aint done anything since a volley against Villa

*shrugs*

and he weren't RVN,Becks or any of them man so I don't even see him touching SG

might have to add you to that list with davicious x and im broke.

Martin king is a salty guy

Who did liverpool play in europe this season?

Henderson and spearing any good?

Henderson + Spearing = Anderson and Cleverley.

akljsdhgasd sdlk

I absolutely love this guys posts at times.

Anderson has been shit for the majority of his career at united, he has only had a few good games in his 5 year career at United, Spearing has had the same amount of good games in 2 seasons.

But United fans insists on rating him because he apparently had Gerrard and Fabregas in his pocket in a couple games.

Cleverley isn't better than Henderson, at Wigan he was a non entity and Henderson looked the better player, now he is surrounded by better players he has got better, but let them switch teams and you would see there isn't much difference at all.

• Downvote 2

if we could play like this in europe, my god

we can :S

when the right players, and right formation is played

simple as

i told man im not one for all this "we've been playing poor, we're shit" malarky

injuries to anderson and cleverley this season have stopped us from doing all this before imo

You think them two would have helped you against Bilbao lolol

Definitely, used with the right formation

a carrick-(fit)anderson-(fit)cleverley in midfield would not of seen us destroyed mate I promise you

with nani and valencia on the wings and either rooney or welbz up top

LMAO @ thinking it would of been the same game

LOL, your delusional, you must be confusing Bilbao for the teams you were dominating earlier in the season with those two guys in your team, neither of them have performed great against top 4 sides in this league let alone Bilbao.

you've long time been established as the delusional one mate, changing your name from "Im Broke" wont neglect this. Im not confusing Bilbao for anybody, we are Manchester United

we never played our strongest line up in either leg, lmao @ thinking it would of been a fore gone conclusion if we did, And just wait wait wait, you'll soon be eating your words you clown

You played your best team against Basle though.

Cleverley isn't better than Henderson, at Wigan he was a non entity and Henderson looked the better player, now he is surrounded by better players he has got better, but let them switch teams and you would see there isn't much difference at all.

Cleverley is on a different level to Henderson, anybody who knows football will tell you this, as a matter of fact is there anybody on this forum who believes Henderson and Cleverley are around the same?

Henderson cant even pass forward for fuck sake

I'll admit im Cleverleys biggest fan, but remember i said so, he is a craque

exceptional talent, more talent in his left toe than Henderson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEllWwe3yHQ

if we could play like this in europe, my god

we can :S

when the right players, and right formation is played

simple as

i told man im not one for all this "we've been playing poor, we're shit" malarky

injuries to anderson and cleverley this season have stopped us from doing all this before imo

You think them two would have helped you against Bilbao lolol

Definitely, used with the right formation

a carrick-(fit)anderson-(fit)cleverley in midfield would not of seen us destroyed mate I promise you

with nani and valencia on the wings and either rooney or welbz up top

LMAO @ thinking it would of been the same game

LOL, your delusional, you must be confusing Bilbao for the teams you were dominating earlier in the season with those two guys in your team, neither of them have performed great against top 4 sides in this league let alone Bilbao.

you've long time been established as the delusional one mate, changing your name from "Im Broke" wont neglect this. Im not confusing Bilbao for anybody, we are Manchester United

we never played our strongest line up in either leg, lmao @ thinking it would of been a fore gone conclusion if we did, And just wait wait wait, you'll soon be eating your words you clown

You played your best team against Basle though.

smh

what kind of retarded logic?

Cleverley is on a different level to Henderson, anybody who knows football will tell you this, as a matter of fact is there anybody on this forum who believes Henderson and Cleverley are around the same?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QEllWwe3yHQ

He isn't an exceptional talent, the likes of Wilshere and Chamberlain are, Cleverley is not. He hasn't even performed against a team of any note yet you lot are lauding him, he is so good that you had to bring a 36 year old out of retirement.

akljsdhgasd sdlk

Anderson has been shit for the majority of his career at united, he has only had a few good games in his 5 year career at United, Spearing has had the same amount of good games in 2 seasons.

Has Spearing been better for Liverpool than Anderson has for United?

Who is the better player?

Who would you rather have?

akljsdhgasd sdlk

Has Spearing been better for Liverpool than Anderson has for United?

Who is the better player?

Who would you rather have?

Yes he has, at the back end of last season he was good, playing well both times against Man City.

I would have Spearing over Anderson every day, less injury prone as well.

he can pass it forward btw

Henderson is a good player

is he better than Cleverley from what you have seen? Honestly?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QEllWwe3yHQ

He isn't an exceptional talent, the likes of Wilshere and Chamberlain are, Cleverley is not. He hasn't even performed against a team of any note yet you lot are lauding him, he is so good that you had to bring a 36 year old out of retirement.

HE HAS BEEN INJURED

AND CLEVERLEYS INJURY WAS THE LAST STRAW THAT MADE SCHOLES COMEBACK

wtf