Week 29 - Premier League & FA Cup

User

if we could play like this in europe, my god

we can :S

when the right players, and right formation is played

simple as

i told man im not one for all this "we've been playing poor, we're sh*t" malarky

injuries to anderson and cleverley this season have stopped us from doing all this before imo

and Cleverley is proven in the Champs league isn't he?

Anderson is a mixture of dog and horse shite

who gives a f*ck if hes proven?

how does one become proven? BY PLAYING

and the boy can Play

Im losing patience fast with Anderson but i maintain the FOOTBALL these two were playing at the start of the season was the best we have seen since 08

Then your basing how he'll do in the champs league on watching him 100 times in the RESERVE league lol

You've been pining for him all season, yet you've managed to go top without him. The guy still has a lot to prove

This comparison with Iniesta also has to stop (Porchy).

I enjoy Stoke

Glen Whelan can play

I like the lad but shotton has no talent, this season we have seen managers picking average full-backs ahead of the flair wingers

shotton > pennant

ryan taylor > ben arfa

coleman > drenthe

Its a shame really, but true say those wingers dont like tracking and can cost the team at times but they can also win games and have superior levels of tek in comparison to the workers

/

Cisse's finish >>

if we could play like this in europe, my god

we can :S

when the right players, and right formation is played

simple as

i told man im not one for all this "we've been playing poor, we're sh*t" malarky

injuries to anderson and cleverley this season have stopped us from doing all this before imo

and Cleverley is proven in the Champs league isn't he?

Anderson is a mixture of dog and horse shite

who gives a f*ck if hes proven?

how does one become proven? BY PLAYING

and the boy can Play

Im losing patience fast with Anderson but i maintain the FOOTBALL these two were playing at the start of the season was the best we have seen since 08

Then your basing how he'll do in the champs league on watching him 100 times in the RESERVE league lol

You've been pining for him all season, yet you've managed to go top without him. The guy still has a lot to prove

This comparison with Iniesta also has to stop (Porchy).

No im basing it on his football ability, Ive seen him for our academy, our reserves, our first team, wigans and watfords. Then he started 5 games for us at the beginning of the season and had our team playing some of the best football it has in ages. Hes been injured, rushed back, still showed glimpses etc etc

lol yes we've gone top without him, my point is with him we would be 5 points clear by now

Im allowed to judge and predict how I think someone will perform am i not? untill he has played 5 champions league fixtures no one will know who is right or wrong

but i BELIEVE I AM

• Downvote 1

I like the lad but shotton has no talent, this season we have seen managers picking average full-backs ahead of the flair wingers

shotton > pennant

ryan taylor > ben arfa

coleman > drenthe

Its a shame really, but true say those wingers dont like tracking and can cost the team at times but they can also win games and have superior levels of tek in comparison to the workers

Sooooooo true

Colemans a tad harsh though i think, he can play

but i agree compared to Drenthe pmsl