Week 29 - Premier League & FA Cup

User

Johnny Evans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

from time he's spraying the ball from left to right you just know its not gonna be your day :lol:

i know that was tongue in cheek

but the way you criticise evans is fucking dumb i swear

i just dont subscribe to the idea that he's been solid the whole season - thats why i pipe up at the mere mention of his name

but since the start of the year he's been different class, there's no denying that, but that being said he's been able to play through his rough patches because of injuries to other players

The thing with JE is if you sit him next to Vidic or Rio. Hes fine. If you have him as the main man having to bring smalling or jones under his wing. He crumbles. Hes not at that point yet where hes a class defender in his own right.

yeah i'd agree with that - he makes far too many incorrect decision when he's left to his own devices

but like you said he's still relatively young, there's still hope!

im not Valencia's biggest fan but bloody hell he's a godsend in times like these

literally its kick, run and cross, love it!

last of a dying breed tbh humble guy, no-frills - just gets the job done.

Felt like saluting the brother when I heard he sacked his agent

Rafael >>>

fuck all the rash shit, its actually cost us like 4 or 5 times out of how many games?? and only 2 or 3 have been hugely important

hes 21

his tackling ability is class, the hunger, drive and anticipation to win the ball >>> (its whats needed to stop tika taka teams)

when he starts getting it right more often and eradicates all the 'rash' slide tackles

he will be the best in the league

his leap and heading are class aswell, dont forget he can actually ball