Parking fine

EnglishBadboy

What happens if the c*nt warden has written out a ticket, taken a picture of your car but you drive off before he gets to actually put it on your car??

I was in a shop getting food this afternoon, a quick 1 minute ting, i orderd my food earlier and just had to pay and collect so i knew i was going to be under a minute

The Nigerian pricks must have been sitting in there car further up the road and saw me park up from a distance, i came out of the shop in under a minute, by this time they had parked up behind me and one of them was taking a picture while the other one was writing a ticket, i jumped in my car and drove off before they got to put it on the car

Does anyone know if i will get the fine sent to me through the post now??

It was a Council one, i know you don't have to pay the private companies and they can't do sh*t about it apart from send you a few letters

I'm sure they have to wait 2-3 minutes before they can start writing out a ticket, i can get CCTV footage from the food shop which will show what time i went in and what time i came out, the times may not be 100% acurate but the amount of time i spent in the shop will still be under a minute.

Since you drove way how do you expect to pay? id call them up and just pay councils are bastards and in no time a 30 quid fine turns into 600+clamped car.

p.s its upto their discretion when they are writing, they say they cant stop it but thats jus a bullshit tactic they can stop it.

• Upvote 2

Since you drove way how do you expect to pay? id call them up and just pay councils are bastards and in no time a 30 quid fine turns into 600+clamped car.

p.s its upto their discretion when they are writing, they say they cant stop it but thats jus a bullshit tactic they can stop it.

I'm guessing they will send the fine to my house, find my address through the number plate....

Is it £30??

I thought they were £70 fines

different areas and prices. thing is though when they put a ticket on ur car

they say if you pay within 14days you pay a reduced price of the fine so say its 80 you only have to pay 40 in 14days

cause they was gonna slap it on ur car and u drove off u dont know if they finished the ticket and if they did chances are the next letter you get is them requesting the full fine to be paid cause u didnt pay in 14 days

hence why its best if u ring them up and try see if they got you

you never know they might have got ur plate wrong its happened to me before!

• Upvote 3

dont take the chance to be honest if they got you they aint gonna let you go without coughing up. ring them ask them how long you got to pay before it double and then clear it. no point appealing unless for a very good reason like giving you a ticket when you got out of ur car to get a ticket something their fault.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I swear if they don't get a pic of the ticket on the car they can't do shit

cos I think they have to first log in the reg then wait 5 mins before issuing the ticket so if the pic don't show a ticket tell them fuck off

u need to get good with a garage near you

anytime i get a ticket i go to my garage get a headed letter saying my car was brought in that same day with such and such technical difficulties and that is why i had to stop my car at that point in the road

blagsvilles

This happened to me once, The warden tried giving me a ticket, Infact he asked me to wait for him to take a picture.

I drove off even though he put the ticket in the windshield.

Fast forward 45 days later and the Council cancelled the ticket due to my excellent appeal writing skills even though they had photographic evidence :lmao: .

• 2 weeks later...