Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

http://www.npr.org/b...tory-about-race

What do you guys think about this? Unarmed 17 year old black kid shot dead in a gated community (in which his father lived) in Florida and his killer is walking around free, no arrest no charges.

The killer stalked him in his car despite him calling 911 first and having them tell him NOT to follow him, a confrontation ensued and he shot the kid in the chest. The killer had 100 pounds on the kid easily and the kid was armed with an ice tea and a bag of skittles. Yet this was enough evidence for the police to let the killer go on self defence, saying they "respect his background" and "he's squeaky clean" despite having charges of assault put against him in 2005.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You're the racist tbh

Wtf has him being black got to do with anything?

Obviously man was just a psyco with a itchy trigger finger

It's this sort of bullshit that turns every topic into a race issue 9/10 times it's just guys reaching tbh

• Upvote 1

You're the racist tbh

It's this sort of bullshit that turns every topic into a race issue 9/10 times it's just guys reaching tbh

You didn't read the link did you.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You're the racist tbh

Yh did you??

where does it mention there was any race issue

(the title is just them reaching like you)

Guy was a neighborhood watch vigilanty on a hype nothing more

You're the racist tbh

Yh did you??

where does it mention there was any race issue

(the title is just them reaching like you)

Guy was a neighborhood watch vigilanty on a hype nothing more

You clearly live under a rock but this has sparked quite a large race debate. Tell me something, when your history teacher told you slaves in America were black did you tell him to stop reaching? Shut ya mouth up.

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

No because that was a fact

This is opinion if u can't see that then you're a d*ckhead

So it sparked off and what??

Did the guy kill him cos he was black??

U don't know so like the media you are reaching

Come with the suck out talk

Typical

• Downvote 5

Been following this story for the last few weeks. It seems to finally be gaining some traction in the media in the US. The 911 phone calls they released end of last week are very saddening can hear the boy screaming 'help' before a shot goes off.

Sigh, it seems my original clarification was not quite enough to penetrate your stupidity.

Let's try a different exercise today children.

If a 240 lb black man (with previous assault charges) shot an unarmed 140 lb 17 year old white child would the police turn up and say "This is self defence" and leave?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Are they in a gated community?

Has the black guy got the same background?

All you are seeing is the guys race

Smh u really think you are showing me something like I don't understand but I'm telling you this is reaching to say it was racist because he was let go...do u know what race the arresting officers were??

U go on like white people got a licence to kill this was in Florida ffs

• Downvote 4

Been following this story for the last few weeks. It seems to finally be gaining some traction in the media in the US. The 911 phone calls they released end of last week are very saddening can hear the boy screaming 'help' before a shot goes off.

Well according to this mug Profit somebody screaming for help for 30-40 seconds before getting shot is not enough evidence that it isn't self defence.

was going to make to make this thread last week

this is that call

these calls are from the killer (2 minutes before the kid is shot) and from several neighbours after the gunshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnItpb-NQ64

@ 4:20: "f*ck*ng coons"

Pmsl @ u calling me a mug

It's cool you're right it's all racism smh

Baaaaaaaa!

Bro, its not like this is some far-fetched conspiracy theory. You're so quick to try and cover any possibility of racism even when we're just discussing possible racial implications. You remind me of something Paul Mooney said about House Niggers "You gon get us in truble".